Author Topic: Jake the green jealousy Monster  (Read 1007 times)

bigdogs@5501

Jake the green jealousy Monster
« on: September 09, 2006, 02:05:46 pm »
Jake is not happy. He is not sure why I have brought home not one, but 2 more Danes and he is really questioning me why we dare bring another male into the house. Poor Jake. He is in the bedroom with me now and the rescues are in the other part of the house. Everyone but Jake has put on the welcoming committee hat and told them that they are glad that they are here. I am sure he will be fine in a day or so- In the pics, he seems to be ok with this situation, but he has been letting me know that he is still #1 Dane. Silly Jake.

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Jake the green jealousy Monster
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2006, 02:06:54 pm »
Poor Jake. He'll get over it though. No worries! Put on a happy face, Jake!  ;D
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2006, 05:45:06 pm »
Oh Jake...where's the love buddy? :D He'll get use it if you keep doing it...Trust me. :D

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2006, 12:35:47 am »
Jake really needs to find some love- and quick. We were up at 4:45 this morning because Jake wanted to "talk" to me about what I am doing. It is extremely difficult to hide under the covers from a 135 pound over zealous Dane. So then I put him out side. He then goes to my bedroom window, starts knocking and barking at me. SO I have started my day already.