Author Topic: Well I tried to get some nice pics of Lola.. These are what I ended up with. lol  (Read 8823 times)

Lyn

Well I tried to get some nice shots to post of Lola. But she had other ideas. I told you all she wasn't normal.. these pics prove it.  ;) :D

Lola Gene (Gene Simmons that is! :D )

Lola goofing off.. I think she's mocking me. LOL

Tongue hanging out again. LOL

And finally a half decent pic although my neighbour next door was barbecuing so she stopped to sniff. LOL

Kiahpyr

I just love Lola!! She's such a character!

Offline Rachel

• BPO Guru
  • Sophie
    • View Profile
awww   she is so cute!   :D
Rachel and Sophie

My new venture...
www.seasidequi lts.etsy.com

My blog for Sophie, crafting, and life in general
www.seasidequi lts.com/blog

Offline horsepoor21

• BPO Fanatic
    • View Profile
LOL Her personality really shines thru !  :D
-Amy
Moose-Border Collie/Newfoundland rescue
Allie-Newfoundland
Spook-Newfoundland
Whiskey-Arabian
Wolverine-Cockatiel
Polly&Rainbow-Lovebirds (with 3 babies!)
Crush-Painted Turtle

"Every boy should have two things:
 A dog, and a mother willing to let him have one"

Offline Miranda

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
She's adorable!!
If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them.  ~Phil Pastoret

EllieAndBlu

How friggin' adorable!

Offline Krystal_00

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
 :D :D :D :D

aw i just love her!!  shes too cute!!

im soooo jealous that you have 2 saints!! Im working on hubby for another one...or at least another big paw, so Mackers will have a buddy!!  I posted a call out for other saint owners on our city message board...and not one!!

very very cute pictures!!
When the last fish has been caught and the last tree has been cut down...Only then will man realize that he cannot eat money.

Kirsti

She's verry cute, and major personality in the pictures! to cute, thanks for sharing!

~K

Offline LMT

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
what a tongue. those are two very stoic looking hounds.
lmt.

Lyn

Her nickname recently has became 'Fruitloop' LOL She's nutty I'm serious.. She makes Bubba look so refined and gentleman like. :D Some of the things she does are just not normal.

For example.. if your petting her and she wants her belly rubbed she'll swing her head to the side and crash to the floor. I've had company say 'What happened?.. She just fell over' LMAO. My son even held onto her trying to stop her from crashing to the floor and she just keeps swinging her head back trying to fall over. Plus her tongue hangs out pretty much 24/7. Sleeping or awake.  :D

I wouldn't have her any other way though. She makes my days entertaining to say the least. :D

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
I Love Lola!!!  She is adorable!!!  Bubba looks so, so,  dignified!!  LOL!
Every girl needs a Teddy bear!

Kiahpyr

For example.. if your petting her and she wants her belly rubbed she'll swing her head to the side and crash to the floor. I've had company say 'What happened?.. She just fell over' LMAO. My son even held onto her trying to stop her from crashing to the floor and she just keeps swinging her head back trying to fall over.

Kiah used to do the same exact thing has a puppy. She would even do it at the dog park and people would be like "what happened" as well. Everyone thought it was hilarious!

Offline specialkdanemom

• Big Paw Certified
  • Sera, Shasta & Mika
    • View Profile
Great pics...you caught her personality!  They both are beautiful saints!  ;D
Big Dogs...got to love'em!!

Karen, mom to:
Mika (GD)
Sera (GD/Greyhound X)
Shasta (Lab/Newf X)

Appollos (GD) RIP 2001-2005

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
Re: Well I tried to get some nice pics of Lola.. These are what I ended up with.
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2006, 02:37:18 pm »
Lola is officially on the kidnap list!  Don't look, k?  Chester and Cowboy need a girl to hang out with!  She is so absolutely adorable!!!

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
I love, love, love your Saints! Makes me ready to get another one right now! But I'll have to wait at least 2 years for that! Oh, it's too long! I'll just have to steal Lola until then.  ;)
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."