Author Topic: I'm new  (Read 2212 times)

Offline debf_67

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
I'm new
« on: September 11, 2006, 10:51:13 am »
Hi my name is Debra and my 4 year old Mastiff's name is Shrek.  I was wondering if anyone new if there is anyone who makes an airline approved kennel that is at least 51 inchs long.  My dog is 51 inches long and the biggest I have found is 48 inches long.  He weighs 250lbs.  Any ideas.

Kiahpyr

Re: I'm new
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2006, 11:09:14 am »
Welcome aboard! I'm April owned by Kiah a great pyrenees and Kitana a mix breed. I also have 3 cats, 2 bearded dragons, a three year old and my hubby. Oh and one skin kid on the way!

For the kennel you could try ebay or do a google search and put in the size you want. I think the biggest size is 54 inches.

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: I'm new
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2006, 01:39:42 pm »
Welcome and this place is addicting.  I know one airline around here has some kennels that they sell but they don't have really large ones.  You might try contacting the company that makes the vari-kennels and ask one of their representative s about larger size kennels.  They might be able to tell you someone who makes them that are airline approved if they don't have any.  Just a thought.

Kat
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience