Author Topic: Hi..I'm Marley  (Read 15760 times)

Gypsy Jazmine

Re: Hi..I'm Marley
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2006, 10:46:26 am »
Hi :)...I'm Chelle and I have three Great Pyrenees...Sam son was two in July...Pippin is nineteen months and Sheba is seven months...They are awesome dogs and I am blessed to have them in my life. ;D  I am really excited about your being here and my dogs but I can't use exlamation points because none of the keys on my top row work. >:(

Your fur friend is gorgeous. ;D

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2006, 10:55:19 am »
Lori, it Paige, Jakes mom. I am so glad that you joined the site! Welcome from all of the bigs here, including Jake. HA. Also if you didnt get the pics of the Danes that I resuced- I have quiet a few on this website. Again WELCOME

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2006, 12:58:42 pm »
HOLY COW YOUR DOG IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!! :o Does he come from show dog lines or something? (sorry if I sound like an idiot! :D) I have just never seen such a perfect looking mastiff!!!!!

Welcome to BPO, sorry let me regain my composure here! ;) I am Rebekah and I am a dog addict. I am the caretaker of a gorgeous pack of unruly dogs, including but not limited to two Great Danes.

Can't wait to see more pics of that Marley!!!!!!

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2006, 01:11:56 pm »
Marley is a handsome boy!  Welcome to BPO.  My crew is listed below.  Hope you enjoy it here.

Kat
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

lorim2

« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2006, 02:15:57 pm »
Marley is from a show family but we decided early on that he would be a pet.  My daughter tried the show thing at like 2 shows and decided it wasnt for her.  I really felt the same way.  He was just so sweet he had a hard time not licking the judge when she was looking at him. haha  Kind of funny really.  In addition to Marley we also have Laney, a yellow lab, 2 chihuauas named Monica and Jewel, 2 kittys and thanks to my daughter we also have 7 snakes, 1 nile monitor, a parrot and soon to be proud owners of a Coatimundi named Benito...We are just one happy family with our little zoo.  You guys are really great and have some beautiful babies!!

(I know my little chi's are considered big but they are big on love!!)

Offline LuvmyMal

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2006, 02:33:00 pm »
He is very handsome. WELCOME to the group. ;)

Offline jennifer

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2006, 09:14:55 am »
What a handsome boy -- and a HUGE head!  :D  I'm Jennifer, and those woof goofs in the pic are Bear & Nakita, Saint Bernards, 4 and 9 respectively. I also have Charlie the cat who likes to  sit in boxes, allowing us to say "nobody wants a Charlie-in-the-box!" ;D  (you know - from the Rudolph movie!) Welcome to Big Paws and enjoy! :)

*modified to add Charlie
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 09:17:27 am by jennifer »
:) Jennifer
Mom to Saint Nakita and Charlie the cat

RIP sweet Bear (9/02-8/08)

Offline LittleGrace

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2006, 01:59:53 pm »
Oh marley is a gorgeous Mastiff.  How big is he? his head looks HUGE! I am Jen and we have a beagle and a now 5 month old female mastiff puppy.

lorim2

« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2006, 05:03:37 pm »
Yes he is a big boy..He just turned a year old and hes weighing 170ish...Still growing though...We think he will top out around 210 maybe 215...Dad weighs 240 so I am thinking a little over 200 for Marley...

lorim2

« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2006, 05:06:17 pm »
Oh marley is a gorgeous Mastiff.  How big is he? his head looks HUGE! I am Jen and we have a beagle and a now 5 month old female mastiff puppy.

by the way...your are awesome...She looks so much like Marley when he was a little guy!

Offline Leah

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2006, 01:26:23 pm »
Marley is gorgeous! The face I can't get over! Look's just like my Deacon!

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2006, 05:20:16 am »
Hi there everyone.  I just signed up on big paws and of course I had to come and see all the Mastiff's.  Your guys and gals are so cute.  I'm new to join the Mastiff family but I have had a big baby before.  His name was Shaft and he was a Great Dane.  I can get into that another time.  For now I just wanted to say hello and tell Marley's human's how handsome he is along with all the other pups and I'm totally looking forward to getting to know all of them better.     ....big paws only.  so cute.  :D :D
Misty slave to:
Gracie Belle, 2 year English Mastiff
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane
And last and most certainly NOT least, Linus 5 year old cat.

Offline Thelma

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2006, 05:23:26 am »
What a beautiful dog.....Welcom e

I'm Thelma and my 2 saints are Duke and Zoe.
~Thelma & Karl~
~Duke~Zoe~Toby~Spencer

~Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body..but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out ....shouting.. . WOW!
What a Ride!!!~