Author Topic: BPO Sunshine on a rainy day.  (Read 1054 times)

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
BPO Sunshine on a rainy day.
« on: September 13, 2006, 01:49:12 am »
 ;D ;D ;D Thanks guys I got my BPO sunshine card just when I really needed it.  Since I picked up Penny Lane two weeks ago my Mom's house burned, Penny had to have x-rays on her leg, Dixie has kennel cough, now Sugar Bear has kennel cough.  I just hope that Penny does not get it also. Now if I can just help Mom find a place to live, other than just with me ;) deal with the insurance company ??? and get my three fur-babies all feeling better life will be great again. It really is nice know that I have you guys when things get to be just a little to much to handle.  During all of this it has been just a joy to have little Penny Lane to love on.  She gets up to potty at 2:30 and just covers my face with kisses. Who needs sleep when you can have puppy breath and licks.

Lisa
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 02:04:20 am by DixieSugarBear »
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
Re: BPO Sunshine on a rainy day.
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2006, 03:32:59 am »
They are both on Cephalexin and Hycodan. Since Penny was exposed at the same time as Dixie I just hope she does not get it. We have been to the vet four times since the show. Once for Penny's x-rays, then for Dixie's kennel cough, then to have Sugar Bear and Penny get the kennel cough nose gel. Then back for Penny Lane shots and Sugar Bear some kennel cough meds. 

Lisa
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)