Hounds > Bloodhound Discussions & Pictures

new to the forums

(1/2) > >>

terminallycute:
Hello!

My name is TC, and I'm a very happy mom to a 1 year old bloodhound named Bishop. We live in Rochester, NY.

My husband has wanted a bloodhound since he was a kid, and being partial to big dogs myself, I just had to say yes! After a really long search (over a year), we finally settled on Bauer Bloodhounds, and it wasn't too many months after that we had our new baby. We absolutely adore him. Our four cats are still thinking about it.  :P

Bishop is a great dog, and verrry smart. Not to mention obstinate. He knows all kinds of tricks, and was 2nd in his class at obediance school-whether he chooses to do what you request of him is another matter entirely.

We'd like to show him eventually, but we wanted to give him some time to be a puppy first. He really enjoys it when people clap for him-it's so cute!

Anyway, we're really excited to be here, and look forward to making lots of new friends!

You can find some cute Bishy pics at my Flickr page...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/37985551@N00/

...and a cute video of Bishy at the park on Google Video...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4154509693189197834&hl=en

Have a great night!
~TC & Bishy-Boo

Saint and Mal mom:
Hi there! I love your hound! He is wonderful! Welcome to Big Paws. I'm Marissa, the proud mom of Zoey an 18 month old Alaskan Malamute and Dolly a 16 month old Saint Bernard. Holy cow! That picture of all the bloodhound pups! Boy, does Bishop have a lot of siblings or what?! Can't wait to see more pics of your cutie. Here's one of my girls.

terminallycute:
Awww!  ;D They're pretty cute too!!! There's a Bernard pup around the same age as Bish on the next street over from us-I love the "teenage" awkward ganglyness they have, almost as if their legs have minds of their own!

Thanks for such a wonderful welcome,
~TC & Bishy

--- Quote from: Saint and Mal mom on September 13, 2006, 03:22:50 pm ---Hi there! I love your hound! He is wonderful! Welcome to Big Paws. I'm Marissa, the proud mom of Zoey an 18 month old Alaskan Malamute and Dolly a 16 month old Saint Bernard. Holy cow! That picture of all the bloodhound pups! Boy, does Bishop have a lot of siblings or what?! Can't wait to see more pics of your cutie. Here's one of my girls.

--- End quote ---

Gypsy Jazmine:
Hi :) I'm Chelle and I live with andlove three Great Pyrenees...Sam son was two in July, Pippin is ninteen months and Sheba is seven months.
Bishop is just darling :)I really really love hounds with big floppy ears :D

shangrila:
Hi TC and Bishop! Welcome to BPO!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version