Author Topic: Hello Im new  (Read 5571 times)

Blair

Hello Im new
« on: June 20, 2005, 11:33:03 am »
Hello, Im sure I know a few of you from other boards. My name is Blair and I live in Texas. I own one Great Dane, a 6 mos Mantle Merle named Mr. Grey. I also own 2 other dogs, a Chihuahua and a Rottweiler. Look forward to being a member of this board. Well time for me to go look around now LOL

GYPSY JAZMINE

Re: Hello Im new
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2005, 11:37:37 am »
Hello & welcome to B.P's!!...My name is Chelle & I live in Iowa with my hubby, 2 skin kids, & 12 fur babies who consist of (not in order of importence just numbers..lol) 8 cats, 2 house bunnies, 1 guinea pig & 1 big doofy Great Pyrenees named Samson...I am glad you joined us!...This is an awesome group!...Your Dane is a handsome boy!

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2005, 11:50:29 am »
Very handsom in deed. Thanks for sharing. Will be watching for more pics.
Im Karen AKA Coonie. I live in Kirkland Lake Ontario, Canada with my Hubby 3 skin kids, 2 cats and our Big Boy Judge.You will have to come join in on our chat. Its on the home page. Click on Chat Beta and join some of our INTERESTING  :o conversatins.
Coonie
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

Offline cuttles/sadieMay

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2005, 11:26:37 pm »
Hi and welcome to the group! That is a very nice fur family you have there! They are all adorable. My name is Carole AKA cuttles and I am also a Great Dane lover myself! I live Just outside of Kirkland Lake Ontario Canada with my Great Dane Sadie, A collie named Queenie ,two cats and, My hubby and two skin kids. Hope to see more pics soon!

Offline pndlake

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2005, 11:44:49 pm »
Hi, yes very handsome boys you have.  My name is Peggy, I live in Central California with my working dog, Nikita.  She is my right hand, carries my shoes and much more.   My husband and I  have one cat, a small flock of sheep and are blessed with country living.  Welcome to this great group.
Peggy

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2005, 07:21:55 am »
Welcome to BPO. Very good looking boys you have there.  I am Lisa, I have two Great Pyrenees, Dixie (5 1/2 months) Sugar Bear (1 yr.)
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Offline Jaimie

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2005, 07:29:15 am »
Welcome to the group, your dogs are beautiful.  I have a 5 yr.old Doberman=Ace, A one yr.old Doberman/lab cross=Sasha and a 14 week old Valley Bull/ Boston Terrier= Tekke. :)

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2005, 03:57:57 pm »
What a cutie Mr. Gray is. Out of curoisity...ho w did you end up with 2 big dogs and one tiny one?
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2005, 11:40:33 am »
Boo Blair!

Hopefully one day I'll meet the boys, I can't wait to meet you in a few weeks!!!!!!!

Ang
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

Icerotti

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2005, 12:06:11 pm »
What a nice fur family you have ;D.
Welcome. I have a 7 year old male rotti Puck and a 10 week old Vizsla puppy Farley.I look forard to chatting with you.
Michelle

Offline silver belle

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2005, 12:08:35 pm »
Hey Blair - I'm new too - I have a 1 year old Weimaraner - I live in Texas - its hotter than - well you know how hot it is ! Does anyone out there have a weim - I would love to know about how spoiled they are !! Mine thinks I live with her, not the other way around  ;D
Vicki

Offline irinad83

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2005, 12:54:51 pm »
Hi Blair! I'm new too, so welcome! I have 2 Great Danes, Sara is the harlequin and she is 7 years young, and Onyx is black, she just over a year old :)
I just love the combo of big dogs and the little one (I bet he rules the house)