Author Topic: Groomers  (Read 2622 times)

Offline Krystal_00

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
Groomers
« on: September 21, 2006, 01:27:20 pm »
Mack and I are going to go visit my family back in my hometown. I am going to take Mack to the groomers to get all prettied up when we get there (cause where i live everything is so outrageously priced its ridiculous) what should i ask the woman to do to him? besides cutting his nails and maybe giving him his last bath till the spring. What can one really do for a shirt haired saint?

plus, an added bonus is that the woman who I am going to take Mack to, also does my grandmothers doggies do's so I know she is a really awesome woman and shes very kind to animals....you just cant find that sort of thing where i am living right now...the woman puts bows in grandma's dogs hair and paints the doggies nails ;D
When the last fish has been caught and the last tree has been cut down...Only then will man realize that he cannot eat money.

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
Re: Groomers
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2006, 01:43:52 am »
Yah...thats the thing.  Us "boy" owners are out of luck when it comes to playing dress-up with our pups!  LOL!  If Teddy was a girl you can bet he'd be wearing bows on his ears daily!  LOL!

Maybe she has some fancy cologne for him?
Every girl needs a Teddy bear!

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2006, 01:51:59 am »
Most groomers will express the anal glands...I'd ask her to do this...Also you can have her clean his ears & trim a ny excess hair on his feet if he has any. :)

Offline Krystal_00

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2006, 03:52:56 pm »
Most groomers will express the anal glands...I'd ask her to do this...Also you can have her clean his ears & trim a ny excess hair on his feet if he has any. :)

anal glands? express? whaaaat? lol that sounds gross!! what is it?
When the last fish has been caught and the last tree has been cut down...Only then will man realize that he cannot eat money.

Offline COMARRO

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2006, 04:20:50 pm »
I am really interested in hearing that answer too!!
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

Offline Krystal_00

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2006, 07:07:59 am »
yeah that doesn't sound like a fun job at all!! I'll make sure she checks him for that, although im sure she will, shes a very good groomer. I will post some pictures of him when he is all spiffy and cleaned up!!

isnt this crazy...when we go home and he goes to the groomers and i go to the salon for my hair-do, put together it is cheaper than what it would have been for me to get the same hair-do here in the city i live in. nuts eh!?