Author Topic: crate question?  (Read 2668 times)

Offline aquariusf87

• Gnawer
  • Naiya
    • View Profile
crate question?
« on: September 28, 2006, 04:49:54 pm »
I just started crate training a week ago, so far She is doing good. But I have to go somewhere Friday and I will be their from 7am to 6pm. I would Just let her loose around the house But my apt. is getting Inspected on Friday also. They said everyone with pets had to crate them while they Inspect. So I was wondering If it was OK for her to be in their that long being ONly 4 months.If its not ok then Im going to have to find someone to watch her but its hard at the last min.
*INKIE*

Offline Fumble

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: crate question?
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2006, 10:53:28 pm »
well first, congrats on the successful crate training so faR! :)  but i have to agree with the ones above me! i think you get someone to let her out! there's gotta be someone who can let her out! friend? family member???

oh and by the way, she is sooo cute!!!!
"My newfoundlands live my life as passionately as i live theirs"
"I slip the hater of what i've become.  they slip the halter of what they've been, and we live together, passionately, changed"
-Both from "in the company of newfies"

WE REPRESENT THE LOLLIPOP GUILD!!!

Offline aquariusf87

• Gnawer
  • Naiya
    • View Profile
Re: crate question?
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2006, 12:06:26 pm »
Well I just moved here to this city and dont know many people..But I ended up just leaving her in the bedroom and I left the inspector a Note on door that she was in their, they said it was fine..So it all worked out great, Thank you everyone.
*INKIE*