Author Topic: update!  (Read 1536 times)

Offline MustLove Dogs

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
update!
« on: September 20, 2006, 06:28:10 am »
Well hello there!

I've been MIA for a while so i thought i should update.

Cooper turned a year old last week.

I can't believe it's been a year already! He's such a good dog and we are thankful everyday for him.

I have a question... my neighbor just got a yellow lab and asked me to babysitt and how much i charge. I've babysat {or, puppysat} dogs before but for free because it's just something i love to do. How much should I charge her though? I don't know what the going price is for a sitter.

God Bless
*'
"The more boys I meet the more I like dogs"

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion"

I'm blonde... whats your exc

Kiahpyr

Re: update!
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2006, 07:01:28 am »
Welcome back!! Cooper has turned into a handsome dog! Happy Belated 1st Birthday!! I can't believe it's been a year either. I remember when you brought him home. Sorry I can't be of any help with the babysitting charges. Just wanted to say Hi!

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: update!
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2006, 02:04:47 pm »
Your lab sure is pretty! Don't think I've met you before, so I'll introduce myself. I'm Marissa, mom to Zoey an Alaskan Malamute and Dolly a Saint Bernard. And as for the puppy sitting thing, (I am so jealous of you!) if she insists on paying you somehow, why don't you ask her to pick up some kind of treat or toy for your dogs if you'd rather not have her pay you money? Have fun with your adventures in puppy-sitting!
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."