Author Topic: Female Neo--FREE! UGH! Anyone?  (Read 12120 times)

Kirsti

Re: Female Neo--FREE! UGH! Anyone?
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2006, 01:23:10 pm »
Oh my gosh!! She is such a cutie!! I hope everything works out... it bites that the guy didn't give you a straght answer though.

~K

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2006, 01:44:00 pm »
Let us know if anyone takes her, or more specifically if no one takes her!  She's a beauty!
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix

Luvmydanes

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2006, 02:36:36 pm »
She is so pretty!

Offline Miranda

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2006, 03:08:26 pm »
Awww she looks so much like Laika!! Same color and everything!
If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them.  ~Phil Pastoret

Nicole

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2006, 04:11:08 pm »
Ok. So, like Molly said..Sophie was a sweety. But, jumpy as heck! The guy has taught her that jumping up is cute...which is fine for him..he's HUGE!

I'm sure someone is going to take her..he's desperate to get rid of her, and I doubt he's screening very well.

If anyone wants, I can call him tomorrow and see if anyone took her tonight.

Offline Miranda

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2006, 03:25:07 am »
I'm really scared someone's going to take her and use her as a guard dog or something :(

I've had people try to buy Laika from me because they said I'm not "working" her!
If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them.  ~Phil Pastoret

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2006, 03:28:58 am »
Does she get along with other dogs?  Specifically female, and I know he was vague about the chickens but were any cats around?  Any idea how she would do with a cat, a dominant one at that!!  How nice that he's letting her jump up, not EVEN thinking about her joints!!
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Offline cosmosmama

• Big Paw Certified
  • Handsome Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2006, 03:45:26 am »
So what is the latest word anyone?  I don't want to let my friends know about her unless she is available.

Julie, if you are interested go and grab her this instant!!!  These friends are super, but don't know if they can get to her fast enough.  Gary fell off a roof this summer and is due for yet another surgery, probably not the best time for them.  I don't think a jumping Neo is that great of an idea for them.  However, I would be willing to pick her up and work with her for a bit if no one else wants her. 

Can someone let me know what is going on with her?
Thanks,
Krista
Krista, Cosmo (Goofus), Sadie (THE BOSS) and Sammie (Sweet Boy)
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
                                                Oliver Wendell Holmes

Nicole

« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2006, 04:14:50 am »
To answer questions:

She lives with a Yorkie and a Boxer. Gets along wonderfully with both of them. She has never been around cats, but has no drive toward the Yorkie. Like we said, he didn't answer about the chickens, which seems a bit odd to me...I mean, he answered but not clearly.

I'm sure that someone will take her. His phone was ringing off the hook while we were there with people calling, and he wants to get rid of her quickly.

I can't take her, but could keep her for just a little while. She is just too much hyper spastic dog for my apartment. So, if anyone is interested, let me know.

I have the same concerns about people using her for a guard dog and all of those things. Thank GOD she is spayed. The guy is an absolute moron. He doesn't know ANYTHING about the breed. (Or about dogs in general)

Offline Miranda

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2006, 04:48:28 am »
Is there any way to arrange for transport?

Nicole

« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2006, 04:51:53 am »
It is a possibility. I mean, I can transport some, and there are others on here that can as well.

Offline cosmosmama

• Big Paw Certified
  • Handsome Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2006, 05:11:10 am »
Is there any way to arrange for transport?

Are you thinking about taking her??  I would be willing to help in the transport!!
Krista
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
                                                Oliver Wendell Holmes

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2006, 05:16:58 am »
I'm also thinking about it.  My only concern is my cat.  I was waiting to speak up though to see what your (Krista's)friends decided as they just lost their neo.  Sounds like there are a few possibilities for her on this board!! 

Offline cosmosmama

• Big Paw Certified
  • Handsome Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2006, 05:21:11 am »
With so much interest in her I am afraid if we don't move now she'll end up somewhere bad.  Navarre1316, GO FOR IT!!  Don't wait on me.  I haven't contacted my friends because I would be just as happy if she went to someone from BPO.

Let's get her though!!
                                                Oliver Wendell Holmes

Nicole

« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2006, 05:26:13 am »
Ok...well. If anyone is interested, just let me know and I will PM you the man's number.