Author Topic: yay!!  (Read 2410 times)

Offline Krystal_00

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
yay!!
« on: September 19, 2006, 04:10:48 pm »
yay!! we managed to get some Innova!! my friend went to the big city and picked us up some and after we worked out the per bag, plus paid her for her troubles to get it, it was only 5 bucks more than SD!! and i gave him a handful..just to see if he liked it...and he loooved it...he kept trying to get up into the bag and pig out haha!!

so heres a question. we got him the large breed puppy food(2 bags of it, it was the only stuff the store had) and i got him some SD puppy(he usually has SD puppy large breed but they didnt have any of it, and i wasnt sure if my friend was going to be able to find the innova so i just bought a tiny bag)

now should i mix the 2 foods for the first week? or will it really matter because hes not used to the puppy(usually has large breed but im not sure if the 2 are one in the same). i just dont want to have a massive case of puppy poops!!

thanks again everyone for telling me about innova and how bad sd is for mack! hopefully he will start to get a little bigger and catch up to all the other bernards!!

oh and heres a picture for you all..i love when he sticks his tongue out when he sleeps ;D

And i actually found him sleeping like this...with the duck on his nose ahaha

When the last fish has been caught and the last tree has been cut down...Only then will man realize that he cannot eat money.

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
Re: yay!!
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2006, 04:28:25 pm »
OH, Mack is SOOO cute!  I love that last pic with the duck!  Can't help with the food...but mixing sounds like a good idea until you can gauge how he's doing with Innova.  Clues like poops, gas, weight gain will tell you what is going on. 

Mostly though, I wanted to tell you how adorable he is...the pics were awesome! ;)

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2006, 04:29:30 pm »
Gosh Mack is the cutest! I'm glad you got Innova for him. It's great food. I think that you should make the switch gradually and mix the 2 food together for the first week to let his system adjust. Good luck and keep us updated.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2006, 02:11:48 am »
OMG - Could Max be any cuter? I think NOT!
The duck/Max pic should be entered in a photo contest - it is a sure winner!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2006, 02:12:18 am by EllieAndBlu »