Author Topic: Hello I'm new & just checking things out  (Read 6894 times)

Offline rottiesNpugs

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
    • photos of my dogs & friends
Hello I'm new & just checking things out
« on: June 21, 2005, 06:19:49 am »
Hello my name is Carol I am proudly owned by a nearly 18 mth old rottie named Rocky & a 9 mth old pug named Missy. I stumbled across this site through a yahoo group & have so far enjoyed it. I'm including a few photos of my furbabies so I really hope y'all enjoy!!
Your honor student is just a pawn in my pugs diabolical plot for world domination!

lins_saving_grace

Re: Hello I'm new & just checking things out
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2005, 06:33:38 am »
Oh...how sweet!  I love the top picture of the two sleeping in eachother's arms!
Thanks for stopping in...hope to hear lots more from you guys! 
Lin

Offline rottiesNpugs

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2005, 06:36:43 am »
Yeah that was a one tiem photo op lol your pic on there is too cute!! very familiar!!
Your honor student is just a pawn in my pugs diabolical plot for world domination!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2005, 06:39:11 am »
Thanks.  I think all Rotties are cute...it's just in their faces to be cute.

Offline rottiesNpugs

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2005, 06:43:44 am »
 ;D Yes definately cant stay mad at themfor long when they do something wrong lol all he has to do is flash those big ol browns & I melt lol they're too sweet

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2005, 06:46:49 am »
Sad thing is is that they KNOW that. ::)

Offline rottiesNpugs

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2005, 06:48:09 am »
Ohh yes!! lol my pug is even worse about it... then they gang up lol

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2005, 06:57:32 am »
Is you Rottie fixed?  He should stud.  What a big head. 

Offline rottiesNpugs

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2005, 07:38:45 am »
no he's not fixed... we're looking for the right female to breed with. unfortunately there's been so many bad lines or good lines for that matter that have been so messed up in the area that it's hard to find a female with a good line. so many ppl breeding w/o haivng a clue as to what they're doing.

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2005, 07:57:08 am »
Welcome rottiesNpugs. Its great to have you with us. Im sure you will love the people here. Its a really great place. I love to picture of your pups in the chair. Great shot!! It looks professional.
Coonie
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

Offline rottiesNpugs

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2005, 09:55:55 am »
lol thanks... it's hard to get a pic of just one pup or the other... seems like anytime I get the camera out they turn into little hams lol we joke that WE dont have a pug... the rottie has a pug lol :D they're so silly!!

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2005, 11:21:13 am »
Welcome to BPO! Yours pups are very cute - especially the picture of them cuddling!
RIP former BPO

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2005, 11:30:55 am »
Hi and welcome to our little family. Your puppies are the cutest. And I have to thank you sooooo much hehe. My daughter Malin, saw the pic of your pug, and said "ohhhh there you se, they have a pug with a bog dog, why cant I get a pug" We have 2 mastiffs and one husky and one golden mix, the husky is really hers, but she has been bugging me for a couple of years now, how she just cant live without a little dog. They are cute, but I keep telling her we are a big dog family and it is soooo much easier to keep it that way (you just blow my cover hehe)

They are cute though, do they always get along, who is ruling the house, the little one or the big??
Please post lots of pics and lest hear a lot of stories about your babies

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline rottiesNpugs

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2005, 05:13:55 pm »
Ohh Honey I'm sorry lol I've been snatched of that photo many a times lol theres a pet store that has confiscated it already because they wanted proof that big dogs & little dogs CAN live in harmony... I keep telling them they dont live with them! lol No really they get along wonderfully!! the pug actually cleans up our rottie lol we call her his little parasite lol she cleans out his ears as far as her little tongue can reach (a thought alone that makes me cringe!! lol) but she also gets the gook that accumulates as the rottie eats... you know what i'm talking about... the slobber drenched food remains that falls into his loose flappy lips lol :o so gross lol but she eats it! lol he just lays there as if he's being massaged & nearly falls asleep at times lol I would love to say that the Rottie is master & comander of the house... but I'd be telling you the biggest lie ever told lol the rottie will most often step aside to let the pug through if she wants something... however if she's REALLY getting on his last nerve he lets her know it. kind of puts her back in her place. He's a very tolerant & gentle little guy... we really lucked out w/ him having the attitude that he has. they are best friends & we keeps swearing that either the rottie has a pug or the pug has a rottie... we're not quite sure at this point who's got who lol I'll make sure to keep posting pics & stories... lord knows there are many!!
take care,
Carol, Rocky & Missy the midget large breed dog lol

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2005, 05:21:43 pm »
Post away, I cant wait. And Ill tell daughter that your pug is one of the wonder pugs who can get along with a giant dog, probably the only one alive hehehehe

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog