Author Topic: Saint Size Collars  (Read 4013 times)

Offline COMARRO

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
Saint Size Collars
« on: September 22, 2006, 03:46:32 pm »
 ???

Where did everyone get their collar's at? I have been to petsmart, carealotpets, and almost everywhere on the net! I can not find a size bigger for Junior. He is almost grown out of his which is 26' and I have found to 28' but I want something that we can keep longer and he will grow into?? Does anyone's saint go over 28'??? full grown?? I know my breader said that she had to buy belts but I figured she was kind of joking! maybe not though! Please let me know your choices that you have had to make! Junior would greatly appreciate it!

THANKS!!!
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

Offline Krystal_00

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
Re: Saint Size Collars
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2006, 03:51:57 pm »
Mack has a Ezy-Dog Collar...its adjustable and its quick drying neoprene! plus its fancy camo! i got him the large one and i think there is an extra large size, but the large is plenty good for him now(hes almost 6 months old)
When the last fish has been caught and the last tree has been cut down...Only then will man realize that he cannot eat money.

Offline COMARRO

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2006, 04:22:24 pm »
well I looked further and found a 30' collar with jewels for $200!!! Might be worth it!! They were blue jewels too.. pretty fancy! Pimp Daddy Junior, you know the female's would love that!
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

Offline morph's mom

• Big Paw Certified
  • Morpheus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2006, 04:32:55 pm »
A friend of mine from the dog park has a HUGE MONSTEROUS English Mastiff and he cant wear a collar anymore.  He wears a 36 inch mans belt as a collar cause they just dont make collars that fit him.  If you want I could talk to my dad there is an Amish Leather shop by his house.  I am sure that they could make you a custom collar and ship it to you it would definately be reasonably priced too.
Morpheus Mastidane 1 yr

A. J. Keeshound  3 yr

Dogs are really people with short legs in fur coats

"No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversation as the dog does." - Christopher Morley

"The average dog is a nicer person than the average person." - Andrew A. Rooney

Offline nitewarrior

• Gnawer
  • Abby Road
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2006, 09:56:23 am »
Abbys collar came from the Big Dog store in Loveland Colorado an fits really nice.

Offline sobe

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2006, 04:14:52 am »
I purchased Care collars for my dogs http://www.carecollars.com/ 

she makes them to order and the proceeds go to cover medical needs of rescue dogs.
I swear by them!!!!!