Author Topic: My favorite thing about my dog is....  (Read 6660 times)

Offline Krystal_00

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
My favorite thing about my dog is....
« on: September 23, 2006, 07:12:51 am »
the way he doesnt wake me up in the morning...he will sleep until i wake up...we go to bed say around 1 or 130 am and sleep till 11-1130 am and he just snoooooozes the whole time, when my hubby goes to work, then mack takes his place in the bed and keeps me warm.

whats your favorite thing about your dog?
When the last fish has been caught and the last tree has been cut down...Only then will man realize that he cannot eat money.

Offline Miranda

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
Re: My favorite thing about my dog is....
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2006, 07:24:03 am »
Laika spoons better than Justin! As soon as Justin leaves for work in the mornings, she crawls up and lays against my back :)

And Kingsley is just a big fluff ball of happiness. I can never stay in a bad mood when he's around!
If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them.  ~Phil Pastoret

Kirsti

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2006, 07:25:59 am »
Sammi keeps my feet worm at night when we go to the family cabin. its really nice :)

~K
« Last Edit: September 23, 2006, 07:26:23 am by Kirsti »

Offline K9ldy00

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2006, 08:43:42 am »
They love me unconditionall y.
Dog Mom to
Dozer, Tealk,Zander,Zeva, Tesla

Offline MommaBear

• Paw-meister
  • baby bear
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2006, 08:48:05 am »
They love me unconditionall y.
Agreed! There is nothing better than a wiggling happy Bear full of kisses when I come home from a long day :)

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2006, 09:36:34 am »
My two are always glad to see me and are never mean to me like people can be.
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2006, 02:45:30 pm »
They forgive my mistakes & shortcomings & STILL watch every move I make simply because they think I am amazing!!!  ::);D (silly dogs! ::) :D)

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2006, 05:49:39 pm »
Her tongue is NEVER completely in her mouth!!
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix

Offline MagicM3

• Paw-meister
  • *Sir William
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2006, 06:06:54 pm »
Their eyes full of LOVE not matter what is going on,and especially when nothing is going on at all.

Tricia and the fur kids

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2006, 01:30:31 am »
The way he stands with his feet up on the seat of the bay window and gives me one of those puppy dog looks everytime I leave without him.  It always makes me smile!
Every girl needs a Teddy bear!

cricket36580

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2006, 02:01:52 am »
That they are very serious about protecting me and the kids.  They accept the fosters that come through our house.  They forgive the insults and mistakes we make.  They want nothing morein life than to be next to me.  They believe I will be the very best human possible. 

And, the kisses and hugs I get when I get home....   ;D

Offline Goldensaint

• Gnawer
  • Sierra and Cujo
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2006, 07:58:52 pm »
 Everytime I ever get upset they are there for me and when I look bad they still want to hang out with me. I can be so mad sometimes at them for destroying something or peeing on the floor and then just one look from then makes me forget why I was mad in the first place. I figure I can replace stuff and well the carpets old anyway,but there love I dont think I could ever live without  :)
Its not a good day without a wet nose in your face when you wake up and drool on your pillow when you go to sleep.~~~~Tina

Roxie-Golden Retriever
Angel-Jack Russell Terrier
Sierra-Saint Bernard
Cujo- Saint Bernard
Diablo-kitty him/mix
Hemi- kitty- him/mix
Tony- kitty- siamese/mix

Offline ozzysma

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2006, 01:36:22 am »
ozzy is about my favorite person(furkid) is happy to be with me no matter what i am doing.  sleeping cooking sitting in the car where ever. and he always brings a smile to my face.

Offline PhoebesMom

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Phoebe
    • View Profile
    • Life with Eclectus Parrots
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2006, 07:51:06 am »
They are part of the family, each day there is something new to smile about, or celebrate and praise. Phoebe is so laid back that even when I feel slightly stressed or uptight I see her and it lowers everything and relaxes me, and no matter how I feel she lays her head against the side of my hips or leg for hugs and that feels so special that she sees the need to come over and hug because I need it.
Megan- Mom to Phoebe(Great Dane)
Thunder (Chihuahua)
Viggo & Sula (Red Sided Eclectus Parrots)
Meisha & Sydney (Vos Eclectus Parrots)
Skaha (7-toed Polydactol Cat)

Offline cataria

• Ankle Biter
  • Shade and Bella
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2006, 12:49:30 am »
That is so true about Daphne and is so cute.

There was an Email a few years ago about a little girl who couldn't make up her mind about selecting a puppy because of puppy "size" (her Mom thought) and then the little girl found the perfect one...because of puppy SIGHS.  Bella sighs just like a puppy.  She will put her head in my lap and as I rub her head, she closes her eyes and sighs.

Grandbabies came on Saturday night.  The first thing Haleigh (3 tomorrow) did was look thru the house, walking from room to room..."Nana, where's my Shade?  Where's my Shade, Nana?"  Broke my heart. 
"If unicorns and Pegasus exist only in the minds of children and dreamers, then I am honored to be among the ranks of the childish believer; for where my childhood dreams do die, there too my soul shall whither…" (Sue Lay - copyright 2002)