Author Topic: Lady vs. Rapp music  (Read 2418 times)

lins_saving_grace

Lady vs. Rapp music
« on: June 21, 2005, 07:08:41 am »
So yesterday after my husband left from our visit to see Mommy at work Lady and Gracey were bouncing around in the back of the Jeep on the way home when along came a convertible Corvette with its radio on really loud.  At the stop light on the Beltline, the radio blarred this awful (at least Lady thought) rapp music.  She bolted from behind Daddy to the other side of the Jeep in 2 steps, shoved her head through the window and barked twice at the Corvette Driver.  He took one look at her and turned his radio down.   :D
Apparently, Lady is not a conesuer of Rapp music.

Offline mamadog

• Big Paw Certified
  • This is me and my Finn
    • View Profile
Re: Lady vs. Rapp music
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2005, 08:22:42 am »
Was it the new crap they play, or old school rapp?  Cause I like old school, but the new crap would make me bark too!!!

Vicki

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2005, 08:39:27 am »
Not sure which kind of Rapp it is.  Maybe I'm out of that generational gap since I didn't know there was a new strain of that kind of "music".  :)

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2005, 09:44:09 am »
She is.  She really is. 
I thought it was funny.  She looked at me when my husband was telling the story like "what?  I was just doing my job!"
you gotta love her.

dohertyswissy

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2005, 12:51:32 pm »
LOL!  That is just too funny! 

Ranger loves all kinds of music, but let a stroller come by the front window and it is on like donkey kong!