Weimaraners > Weimaraner Discussions & Pictures

Riley and his "baby" (my niece)

<< < (2/3) > >>

EllieAndBlu:

--- Quote from: Luvmydanes on September 26, 2006, 04:16:05 am ---How cute! I love pictures of little kids with big dogs, they're always so adorable.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I just love how much those two love each other....

My niece came over a couple of months ago.... she and Riley hadn't seen each other in several months... well, when they were reunited it was the cutest thing ever.... lots of smiles, giggles, and doggie kisses!

The best part... when we went to lie down for a nap, Riley spawled out between me and my niece (and would not move)! She was loving on him and he was loving it... and when she accidentally kicked him in the head he just laid there (I was shocked).... in fact the only time he twitched was when Kara stuck her fingers up his nose (again, accidentally.. .lol) but he didn't move or make a sound.... now if I would have done that, for sure there would have been a grumble, or two....lol

navarre1316:
I grew up with the best Weim ever!!  My parents had him and his sister and when my brother was born when we went to bed one of them was under his crib and the other was in bed with me.  We would wake up and it would be the opposite.  One night my mom was up late and heard something, looked in our bedroom and they had gotten up, stretched, and switched places.  The male was very tolerant, my brother would pull himself up on the dog, pull his ears, crawl all over him and he wouldn't move.  I had a nightmare or something one night, went into my parents room, woke up the next morning on the floor next to their bed with him as my pillow.  He didn't move until I got up.  I could go on and on with these stories, and your neice will have many as well!!

EllieAndBlu:

--- Quote from: navarre1316 on September 26, 2006, 04:28:45 am ---I grew up with the best Weim ever!!  My parents had him and his sister and when my brother was born when we went to bed one of them was under his crib and the other was in bed with me.  We would wake up and it would be the opposite.  One night my mom was up late and heard something, looked in our bedroom and they had gotten up, stretched, and switched places.  The male was very tolerant, my brother would pull himself up on the dog, pull his ears, crawl all over him and he wouldn't move.  I had a nightmare or something one night, went into my parents room, woke up the next morning on the floor next to their bed with him as my pillow.  He didn't move until I got up.  I could go on and on with these stories, and your neice will have many as well!!

--- End quote ---

How sweet! I love to hear the stories, and after seeing Riley with Kara I can totally understand! The funny thing with Riley is when Kara came to my house, Riley hadn't seen her in several months and only a couple times before that - and he was soooo happy to see her! Every time he walked by her, he would kiss lick the top of her head and he always had to know where she was! I plan on getting those two together a lot more... the bond is just too precious!

Miranda:
Awww that sounds like Kingsley and my sister! They're absolutely inseparable when they get together! If my mom comes over without Kaylee, he goes crazy and starts pacing and whining.

It's so funny when we go to the dog park. If someone brings their kid there, Kingsley totally goes into guard mode. He circles the kid and stands right next to him/her, and if dogs are playing too close to "his" kid, he chases them off. Most of the time we have to leave when he gets like that, because a lot of parents get a little freaked out when some random dog decides to guard their child. I can't say I blame them!

It's bad that the main reason I want to have a baby someday is for Kingsley to have a child, isn't it?  :P

EllieAndBlu:

--- Quote from: glorified_chew_toy on September 26, 2006, 05:20:11 am ---It's bad that the main reason I want to have a baby someday is for Kingsley to have a child, isn't it?  :P

--- End quote ---

Funny I was just thinking.... "maybe I need to have a baby for Riley..."  but then I snapped out of it....lol  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version