Author Topic: holy cow!!!---NEW PICS!!--  (Read 9148 times)

Offline Krystal_00

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
holy cow!!!---NEW PICS!!--
« on: September 26, 2006, 11:34:59 am »
well we went to the vet today...that Innova food must be working!! Mack is now 101 pounds and today is his 6 month birthday!! To celebrate we went to the pet store and got him a new toy...its a bamboo toy and it actually looks tough!! he hasn't ripped it apart in the first 10 min. so this is good!!

again thank you to everyone for the tip on innova...he cant get enough of it!!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2006, 02:16:01 pm by Krystal_00 »
When the last fish has been caught and the last tree has been cut down...Only then will man realize that he cannot eat money.

Offline LMT

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Re: holy cow!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2006, 01:14:18 pm »
Holy cow is right! Adicus just got weighed yesterday and he is 52.5 lbs at 5 months, 1 week! You are going to have a monster dog on your hands by Halloween. Not some flittery mackerfly! Hehe.

(Adi is gaining more on Solid Gold Wolf Pack, but i think he's starving cause I cut back his physical intake a lot with the food switch b/c of the differences - BUT I don't think we'll hit 100lbs for a while!)
lmt.

Luvmydanes

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2006, 01:20:33 pm »
wow, what a big boy!!!

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2006, 03:36:47 pm »
Wow! That's amazing. Dude, he will be a total monster when he's done growing! At 5 months old, my Dolly weighed 65 pounds, but she was a bit plucky at that weight. (Her breeder free-fed all their saints.  ::) Go figure!) But Mack will be huge!
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

Offline Krystal_00

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2006, 06:34:52 pm »
when he stepped on the scale i couldnt believe it!!

its so cool to watch him grow up, now he does this thing where when he doesnt get his way he shows us he is "mad"...he grabs whatever is nearby that he can get his mouth around and he shakes the crap outta it!! thats his "mad boy dance" ;D you should see in the morning when i have to kick him off the bed cause hubby comes home(he works nights) he grabs, jeans, towels, socks whatever and shakes it all over the room ahaha

you know your dog runs you when:
you have a queen bed that is not big enough for 2 people and saint, so you get a double bed, and put it side by side to make one giant bed, so everyone gets enough room and blankets to sleep ;D

well thats my job or tomorrow so you know who the boss is around this house....Mr Mack!
When the last fish has been caught and the last tree has been cut down...Only then will man realize that he cannot eat money.

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2006, 09:04:47 am »
HAPPY HALF-BIRTHDAY MACK!!

Your a big boy now!!  LOL!  And sooooo handsome too!

Teddy was 94 lbs at 6 months and 121 lbs at 8 months. just to give you an idea of what he might gain over the next while.
Every girl needs a Teddy bear!

Offline shi_ni_ke

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2006, 12:18:38 pm »
Frodobert the Huge just turned a year old about 2 weeks ago and weighed in at 165 pounds and is about 33 inches tall at the withers. Watch out for that bony butt to sit on you. Still thinks he is a lap puppy. We're hoping this next year will be spent mostly with him filling out.
He too sits on the couch like a person and has his own captain's chair in the van. Fortunately for us, his two companions are spayed females so even though he is still intact he hasn't learned the tripod potty.
How the heck we are going to fit him under the table at I-hop I don't know.. what were we thinking ::)?
Yes, he begins his public access training this month. Hopefully about a year from now he will be start his mobility training for hubby. Right now we are just concentrating on general public manners.

Offline Krystal_00

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2006, 08:26:24 pm »
Well, Mack is 8 months old now and we took him to the vet last week....131 pounds!!....his buddy bernard is 2 months older and only 15 lbs heavier...so hes not going to be bossing mack around much longer!!

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2006, 08:43:47 pm »
Well........wh ere's the new pics????    ;D
Every girl needs a Teddy bear!

Offline Krystal_00

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2006, 01:55:27 am »
haha...I'm trying but my camera batteries decided to crap out and I'm having a hard time finding the same ones, especially now, so close to xmas!! but ill post pics as soon as i can!!

Offline LMT

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2006, 02:17:23 am »
I look at Adicus and I think he's huge. Others mistake him for a grown adult (though not a Saint Bernard, derrr).... But he's 8 months now and barely 85 lbs!

MACK IS A BEAST! You should be PROUD!
lmt.

angelsmama

« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2006, 02:19:52 am »
wow what a horse... angel was 52 lbs at 5-6 months.. hes gonna be huge

Offline Krystal_00

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2006, 08:42:38 pm »
found batteries!!!!

So heres a few pics of Mack laying cross ways in "his" spot in the hallway. He's laid there since he was a puppy, of course he used to fit better haha :D

Krista I

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2007, 08:30:33 am »
haha...I'm trying but my camera batteries decided to crap out and I'm having a hard time finding the same ones, especially now, so close to xmas!! but ill post pics as soon as i can!!

Wow! You have a beautiful saint.  I'm still waiting for mine to come home, he'll be home this month! so excited!!!!  And I hear ya bout the camera, I desperately need to buy one!  I have to take tons of pics of my new baby when he comes home!  Oh, and if you can think of any names for my new baby, I'd be glad to hear them. thanks :)

Offline Butts Mom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Re: holy cow!!!---NEW PICS!!--
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2007, 09:19:45 am »
Wow look at the legs on that boy!!!! I bet no one goes racing down the hallway with that speed bump in place :) Butt loves to lay in hallways and doorways,since I got him it's kinda like living in an obstacle course ;)
Michelle, Butt, Tub and Everybirdie