Author Topic: I shall Return.... Hopefully Soon.  (Read 1633 times)

Offline morph's mom

• Big Paw Certified
  • Morpheus
    • View Profile
I shall Return.... Hopefully Soon.
« on: October 03, 2006, 04:00:05 am »
Hey you guys just wanted to let you all know that I will be MIA for a while.  The movers are waiting for me to get off of here so they can pack my computer.  How am I going to survive with out BPO???  We are moving from San Diego to Indiana this week.  I will still be able to use a computer at the coffee shop up the road till we leave which is looking like Thursday.  Then I will just have to force Smitty to stop at coffee shops or librairies so I can get my BPO fix. hhahahaha

About the Mastiff...  We weill still help any way that we can.  Nicole has my cell phone number and we will be in contact with each other during our trip.  So just have her call me if we are needed.  Hubby has agreed that we cant leave her there so it will not be a problem.

Well have fun you guys.  I will be checking in when ever I can.  I hope to talk to you all very soon.

Bye for now
Carrie
Morpheus Mastidane 1 yr

A. J. Keeshound  3 yr

Dogs are really people with short legs in fur coats

"No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversation as the dog does." - Christopher Morley

"The average dog is a nicer person than the average person." - Andrew A. Rooney

Kirsti

Re: I shall Return.... Hopefully Soon.
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2006, 04:02:12 am »
Have a safe move Carrie!!

~K

Luvmydanes

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2006, 04:02:24 am »
Have a safe trip and don't go too long without your bpo fix! :)

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2006, 04:06:54 am »
Have a safe trip/move.... looking forward to your fulltime return to BPO!

Nicole

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2006, 04:17:03 am »
WHOOOOO! CARRIE'S COMING TO HOOSIER COUNTRY! WHOOOOOOOOOOOO H!

Hahaha! Safe trip, Carrie! I'll see you soon! Keep me posted if you hear anything else about that Mastiff girl.

Offline cosmosmama

• Big Paw Certified
  • Handsome Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2006, 08:51:14 am »
Safe trip to you!  Remember to get a very, very, very warm coat.  Indiana from California doesn't seem like an easy transition for fall weather.

If the china out lasts a big paw a move would probably be child's play!!  When Cosmo and Sam get to playing it seems like the floor will cave in!

Krista, Cosmo (Goofus), Sadie (THE BOSS) and Sammie (Sweet Boy)
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
                                                Oliver Wendell Holmes