Author Topic: Poem list  (Read 7456 times)

Offline Titansmom

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Poem list
« on: June 22, 2005, 11:17:22 am »
I hope this link will go threw. If you are like me don't open and read anything with out a bow of tissuse with you. There are some really great poems in here that helped me deal with losing my belove pups. They may be gone but never forgotten.
http://www.petloss.com/poems/poems.htm

GYPSY JAZMINE

Re: Poem list
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2005, 09:37:11 pm »
I am p.m.s.'ing badly...I have had a drink...I am bored with my life...I am irritated with my family...& now I am crying my eyes out...TY!...I needed a good cry...I feel alot better now! ;D

nickerbokker

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2005, 04:12:15 pm »
i have only read the first "golden" poem, and am already bawling and unable to see. 

thanks a bunch!

no..seriously. ..thanks for the link! 

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2005, 04:18:27 pm »
I read some of them when the link was posted, it made me cry too. If I go read them now, I will have to put life jackets on dogs and kids so they dont drown.

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

nickerbokker

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2005, 04:21:36 pm »
can you send some this way?  my friggin shirt is soakin right now.  frick. 

nickerbokker

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2005, 04:23:08 pm »
oh, btw, i need kleen-x also...ive got snot running down my face

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2005, 04:25:48 pm »
Sorry after these past few days I am slap out off kleen-x, I have been a big red snot face all weekend. And I am not sure I have any more life jackets either, is it okay with swimmies?? hehe

Marit

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2005, 04:32:33 pm »
And I dread the day that your scent disappears
:'(

I keep a bag of Rosie fur in my night stand.  Along with the last brush that I use on her.  I also keep her name tag in my purse.  Sometime those little keepsakes help you make it through the day.  Even after almost a year I still visit her grave every day.  there is not a day I do not tell her I love her or ask for her angle wings to touch Sugar Bear and Dixie.  Maybe a little crazy, but thats ok if it is. I am just not ready to let go of those little things.

Lisa
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2005, 04:42:33 pm »
I sooooo know what you mean Lisa, and it is not crazy, one bit.

Marit

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2005, 09:48:31 pm »
And I dread the day that your scent disappears
:'(

I keep a bag of Rosie fur in my night stand.  Along with the last brush that I use on her.  I also keep her name tag in my purse.  Sometime those little keepsakes help you make it through the day.  Even after almost a year I still visit her grave every day.  there is not a day I do not tell her I love her or ask for her angle wings to touch Sugar Bear and Dixie.  Maybe a little crazy, but thats ok if it is. I am just not ready to let go of those little things.

Lisa
Lisa, if that's crazy than I want to always be crazy enough to really feel too!!...You rock Lady!

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2005, 02:17:53 am »
Oh God Lisa - That is so sad!!!!  I can't even think about it.  I would just die if I lost my babies.  I am on vacation without them and i miss them terribly...som etimes even more then the human kids.  They just love so unconditionall y and the bond is so intense.  I am a Nurse and deal with life and death everyday.  Doesn't really bother me - you get used to it I guess.  But thought of animals being lost from their loved ones or them being hurt and scared...makes me just cry......   :'(

Offline lonewolf

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2005, 08:36:31 am »
wow, great idea.. i really wish i had have kept some of my Shadows fur,because its been almost 3 years and if I could bring him back I would in a minute.. he was a 150lb wolf/malamute cross I had for 11 yrs,and I havent been able to find a place in my heart for another dog since  :'(..
take care..Jamie