Author Topic: Newf - Bernese puppies...  (Read 16391 times)

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Newf - Bernese puppies...
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2006, 06:21:55 am »
What are you going to look at this weekend and let me know if it resistance works.  Because I don't think anyone can resist a fluffy, brown-eyed, puppy breath fuzzy butt. 

Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2006, 06:26:58 am »
GSD pup. I've been debating posting this!!  A breeder here found out about me and all the stuff I went through with Navarre from a previous coworker.  She had a litter in mid summer, so they are about 4 months old, and has 2 males left.  She told my friend that she would give me one, minus breeding rights, if I'm ready.  Apparently she's done this before, she found out about a man who lost his female in a fire and she gave him one of her females out of a litter.

The question is am I ready???
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2006, 06:33:26 am »
The question is am I ready?

You'll know when you look at the "brown-eyed fuzzy-butt, puppy breath"!!

I'm not too sure I can even trust myself to look!  The pups are supposed to be born this week, I think and so I don't think I'll get to see them for a couple of weeks unless my neighbor needs help in taking care of them.  I offered (am I dumb or what!!) and if she needs me, I'm there.  And probably hooked! (or cooked, by DH! :P)

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2006, 06:36:23 am »
Good luck with seeing the GSD pups.  I'm sure you'll know one way or the other once you see them.  I know exactly how you feel about wondering if you are ready or not for another pup. 
Kaila - Belgian Malinois

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2006, 06:38:11 am »
The question is am I ready?

You'll know when you look at the "brown-eyed fuzzy-butt, puppy breath"!!

I'm not too sure I can even trust myself to look!  The pups are supposed to be born this week, I think and so I don't think I'll get to see them for a couple of weeks unless my neighbor needs help in taking care of them.  I offered (am I dumb or what!!) and if she needs me, I'm there.  And probably hooked! (or cooked, by DH! :P)

Just tell DH that you are keeping a pup for me until it's house broken and crate trained.  By then he should be in love with the fuzzy-butt also.  Can you sneak over there and put up a camera for us so we can be on puppy watch?
Kaila - Belgian Malinois

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2006, 06:46:06 am »
Video to youtube!!!  Now that's a plan!  We can all get our puppy fix and for those who have a significant other, can keep the peace!!
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix

Lyn

« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2006, 07:04:21 am »
Oh I can see it now... in about 2 months there will be a new post from Mari called "I just couldn't help myself" heheheheeheheh ehhe  ;D

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2006, 07:06:00 am »
Oh I can see it now... in about 2 months there will be a new post from Mari called "I just couldn't help myself" heheheheeheheh ehhe  ;D

BRAT!!! ;D ;D ;D 
I'm REALLY, REALLY going to try to resist!!!

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2006, 07:12:59 am »

I thought this thread was Mari telling us that she was picking out her new furkid this coming week.  While pretending that she was actually going to resist.   ;D 
Kaila - Belgian Malinois

Lyn

« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2006, 07:16:47 am »
;D

I'm a huge suckers for puppies.. I'd probably try to sneak 2 or 3 home with me. LOL Expecially since they are Newf and Bernese, how adorable are they going to be. *wink* *wink* hehe.

I was in the pet store the other day and they had little baby Shih tzu's.. now I'm really not a little dog person but omg they were adorable. They looked like little Ewoks. LOL Hubby had to drag me out of there.  :D

Lyn

« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2006, 07:18:01 am »

I thought this thread was Mari telling us that she was picking out her new furkid this coming week.  While pretending that she was actually going to resist.   ;D 

LMAO!  ;)

Kirsti

« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2006, 07:19:14 am »
Whatever happens, I am soo into the YouTube video of the pups! But really, Mari, just 'accadently' take one home... then your hubby will see how cute it is and want to keep it... then we all can get our puppy fix by the pictures    ;)!

~K

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2006, 07:32:24 am »
I'll probably drag him with me to 'help' if needed.  He's so in love with Chester, though, I don't think he can see past our pile of brown fuzz....he just had his portrait done for his office  ::).  Mind you, not any of the four kids, previous dogs, cats or wife:  but CHESTER!!!