Author Topic: Update on Luke (with pics)  (Read 4684 times)

Offline The Brindle Pack

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Update on Luke (with pics)
« on: October 13, 2006, 01:18:55 am »
Luke is fitting right in with the pack.  He would go exploring but would always come back to be with "his" pack.

He met Bobo(the mean as h*ll 19 year old cat)and I was so proud of him (Luke), he didn't even give him a second look.  As for Aruba (the other cat) I would swear I saw his eyes roll. 

Grub time went well with no issues; just one more on the feeding line.  I ordered his raised bowl today so hope to have it next week.

Like with all new toys that are brought into the house everyone wanted to play with the most recent addition.  Mostly what I saw was dust and blurs.

Tyra is doing better and even shared a drink with Luke.  She still isn't sure she wants to share the toys and this includes Scooter.  Poor Luke he chases Scooter with 110 lb. "monkey" on his back.

Well that's it for now.  We have company coming in so I'm not sure how much I'll be on the next few days.  Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Cindy

EllieAndBlu

Re: Update on Luke (with pics)
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2006, 02:23:32 am »
love, Love, LOVE the pics!  So glad everyone is getting along so well!

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2006, 02:47:23 am »
Luke is such a cutie and he's lucky to have you.  Your pups are all so beautiful.  I love brindles but apparently my color theme right no appears to be fawn with black masks.  :D  I love the pics of everyone.   
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Anakalia

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2006, 05:13:50 am »
Great pics!  Love the pic of them all lined up and eating!!  Looks like he's fitting in very well, and I still LOVE his ears! lol

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2006, 05:55:41 am »
Your house appears to be doggy heaven!!  I love the grub set up!!  So glad he's fitting in.
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2006, 05:57:43 am »
Awwwwwwww!  So glad it is all working out!  He's adorable!
Daphne