Author Topic: Awesome Mixed Breed Dog for adoption in Detroit  (Read 2063 times)

Offline Detr0itkid

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Awesome Mixed Breed Dog for adoption in Detroit
« on: August 19, 2005, 11:56:20 am »
I've got a Super Nice 8 month Old, 75lb mixed breed dog which I'm just not home enough to accomidate- so I'm looking on here for prospective adopters.  He is crate trained and more or less house trained, up to date on his shots(Records available at the Royal Oak VCA), not neutered, loves all people, dogs, cats, etc.  I really love this dog and hate to let him go but it's not fair to him how much I am gone so I'm doing this for his good.  He was sold to me as a purebread st. Bernard but that's not true, he looks a lot like he is some kind of bulldog breed to me, other people say he looks like a gundog, and his manorisms remind me a lot of a rot or mastiff, so basically I have no Idea what he is.  I would like to get $100 for the dog, cage, leash, collar, but if I really am impressed by your family and house I'd probabally be willing to give him up for free.  Email me at Detr0itkid@aol.com for pics or call me at 734-883-5081 to talk it over.

Offline greek4

• Majestic Member
  • Kole with Maia, Baxter, Rocco, and Cody
    • View Profile
Re: Awesome Mixed Breed Dog for adoption in Detroit
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2005, 12:11:44 pm »
Just some friendly advice...
Neuter him and you will get more hits plus he will have a better shot at doing well in a new home. 
Thanks,

Emily and 1 husband, 1 boy, 1 on the way, and 4 crazy dogs

Nicole

Re: Awesome Mixed Breed Dog for adoption in Detroit
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2005, 12:12:53 pm »
And people won't use him to create more unwanted pups.