Author Topic: HS dog pics  (Read 3982 times)

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
HS dog pics
« on: October 14, 2006, 03:42:45 pm »
I took some pics while I was at work today.

The first is Snickers, a chi mix. She was found a stray with this bichon/poodle mix we named Twix and we recently found out she's preggers(probably by Twix). Now Snickers was adopted but due to her being preggers she is going to stay at the HS until she gives birth and weans the puppies, then she'll go on home. Happy to say Twix was adopted today(we've had them maybe 2 weeks now).

and a pic of Twix.

I don't know his name, but he's soo sweet and cute!

Shishkabob, chow/retriever

Gizmo, pekenese mix

Dallas, American Bulldog

more to come..
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: HS dog pics
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2006, 03:44:40 pm »
Weim/pointer mixes

Lacey, Corgi

My handsome man, Tony, pit bull

male lab/dobie mix

2 Wirehaired Dachshund boys

more to come..
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2006, 03:47:37 pm »
Joy, rottweiler(she's a VERY happy girl, I adore her)

Bam Bam, husky/collie(brought in today)

and this is his brother, Kuba, who was adopted a couple of weeks ago, we had the litter as pups and it seems everyone is being brought back now. :rolleyes:

Maddie or Mattie(I'm not sure) austrailan cattle dog I believe

Midnight, lab/boxer

Let's hope all these babies find homes! They are all so sweet and good dogs.

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline K9ldy00

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2006, 04:26:09 pm »
Awww poor babies. They all need a Mommy or a Daddy. It makes me want to take them all. :-\
Dog Mom to
Dozer, Tealk,Zander,Zeva, Tesla

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2006, 11:19:18 am »
Oh they are all great I hope each and every one of them finds a good home where they will be adored FOREVER!

How can you work there and not want to bring them all home?  I told my hubby I was going to volunteer at our ASPCA and he was so nervous!!  I wound up getting a job so I couldn't volunteer, although I did just volunteer to take the pictures for the website since whoever is supposed to be doing it isn't keeping up.  I haven't heard from them yet.

Keep up the great work - those pups need a forever home!

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2006, 12:55:38 pm »
I can't believe I was stupid enough to open this thread.  I normally don't open the ones that I know will really get me.  Sad pics will do it.  I WANT that Corgi!  I can't have any more dogs though until Jesse passes on and we find a home for Katie.
Daphne

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2006, 02:03:48 pm »
I can't believe I was stupid enough to open this thread.  I normally don't open the ones that I know will really get me.  Sad pics will do it.  I WANT that Corgi!  I can't have any more dogs though until Jesse passes on and we find a home for Katie.

Well if it makes you feel any better the Corgi, Lacey, has a hold on her. This woman and her daughter came in looking for a dog. The girl is very shy and quiet, so I thought since Lacey is about 8 years old they would do perfect together! We went into a room and the little girl fell in love. So they filled out an application and the poor girl cried when she had to leave. Fingers crossed they are the ones to adopt her!

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2006, 03:05:24 am »
May all these sweet babies be placed in their forever homes... where they are loved, cherished, and spoiled always!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 03:05:54 am by EllieAndBlu »

Offline cosmosmama

• Big Paw Certified
  • Handsome Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2006, 03:21:42 am »
I am really happy to see your HS has Pit Bulls.  We never see them in ours.  Small minds keep them from ever making it the adoption area.  Very sad......
Krista, Cosmo (Goofus), Sadie (THE BOSS) and Sammie (Sweet Boy)
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
                                                Oliver Wendell Holmes

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2006, 08:22:31 am »
Well if it makes you feel any better the Corgi, Lacey, has a hold on her. This woman and her daughter came in looking for a dog. The girl is very shy and quiet, so I thought since Lacey is about 8 years old they would do perfect together! We went into a room and the little girl fell in love. So they filled out an application and the poor girl cried when she had to leave. Fingers crossed they are the ones to adopt her!

It does help and I will try to stay away from the sad pics now.  Hope she finds a great home!  Corgis are SO CUTE!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 08:23:33 am by longshadowfarms »
Daphne

Kirsti

« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2006, 08:51:15 am »
OOh! All those pups are soo cute! I hope each of them find a home where they are spoiled rotten! I love the little Weim/pointer mix's they are adorible!!!

~K