Author Topic: I have a doggy sitting job  (Read 1890 times)

angelsmama

I have a doggy sitting job
« on: October 14, 2006, 03:12:20 am »
My fiance's twin brother is coming down for a month and he needs a sitter for Gabby, his Min Pin. She's the sweetest little dog I've met  :P Only toy breed I've met that I get along with. Their stepdad told Justin if he left Gabby there he would have her PTS >:( So he was trying to find her a home. I told him don't do that, and let him know I would baby sit her. They should have her here this evening. It will definately be fun, but one question, she's paper trained, I don't know if anyone has experience with that, but if she can't get to her papers, would she just go anywhere ??? :-\

Luvmydanes

Re: I have a doggy sitting job
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2006, 03:37:16 am »
How fun for you that you get to puppy sit :) You'll have to be sure to post lots of pics of course. Sorry I don't know about the paper thing...I hope someone does. :)

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2006, 04:04:09 am »
When I was house training my pups and used paper for them while inside just in case, they would use anything that resembled paper.  So magazines, paper towels, and books were fair game for them.  This last time around I used the puppy pads and they worked far better than paper did.  There wasn't any confusion for the pups.  Hope that helps and congrats on the dog sitting. 
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

angelsmama

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2006, 09:00:26 am »
yeah justin said he's bringing her pads with her.. i cant wait to have gabby with me.. i love the little gabbers.. will definately show lots of pics :)

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2006, 10:58:48 am »
I'll say yea because my min pin is a little @*#%$*@ and she won't ask to go out or anything, so if she isn't outside or have her pads she'll just go anywhere... little brat. :P
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

angelsmama

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2006, 04:28:42 pm »
here's gabby!! she's being an absolute sweetheart, so far using her pads fine for me. i hope it stays that way.