Author Topic: Newbie  (Read 2746 times)

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« on: June 23, 2005, 06:45:19 pm »
Hello! My name is Megan, I'm 15 yeras old and new to this board, although I did join awhile ago I just started to come on here. I have only one big dog named Maggie, she's a doberman and 3 small dogs, a tea cup chihuahua named Dolly, a miniature dachshund named Marty, and a miniature poodle named Alex. We rescue and foster animals so that's how we got Dolly and Alex. Maggie was given to us and Marty was a present to my little sis from her dad. We also have 5 cats(2 of them fosters), 3 birds, 1 guinea pig, and 1 horse. Anyways I think I'll really like this place, I adore big dogs and thinik their great!
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

GYPSY JAZMINE

Re: Newbie
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2005, 10:55:13 pm »
Welcome to B.P.'s!...My name is chelle & I live in Iowa with my hubby, 2 children, 8 cats, 2 house bunnies, 1 guinea pig & our Great Pyr, Samson...I am glad you joined us!...This is a nice group!

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2005, 07:52:18 am »
Wow, Megan!  You are an excellent writer.  Do you write stories?  I really want to see photos of your dogs.  They sound like a great combination of sweetness and goof-off.

Welcome!  I look forward to what you will share about yourself and your pups. :)
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2005, 08:47:49 am »
Hi Megan
Welcome to BPO. You will have to get some pictures for us. We love pics around here. ;D
Coonie
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2005, 09:37:33 am »
Heavens, Megan, I think you have better grammar than all us old ladies!!! Hahahaha. I'm 29 years old but I think I'm still a teenager and I certainly still dress like one.
You should come to the board more often and share dog stories with all of us!