Author Topic: Another Great Pyr needing a home and fast  (Read 1228 times)

bigdogs@5501

Another Great Pyr needing a home and fast
« on: October 17, 2006, 02:13:15 pm »
I was on Craigslist tonight and found a post of a lady who found a Great Pyr who is in rough shape. This person took the Pyr to the vet tonight and the vet states that it is possibly full blooded and fairly young. The girl weighs about 50 pounds right now. She is being treated for fleas and I am not sure what else. I dont know the whole situation for the person who found her but she was talking about having to take her to a shelter. I am trying to get pictures and I have asked her how long she can hold off before taking her to the shelter. I will also see if I could possibly get her accepted to the Shelter where my daughter works because they have a great record for placing Pyrs. However, is anyone out there interested? Can anyone foster. I think that it is possible that the person who found her said that she had a leash dragging behind her, but she hasnt had any luck in finding the owners.
Please let me know and I will do what I can to transport- if not the entire way then possibly part of the way.

bigdogs@5501

Re: Another Great Pyr needing a home and fast
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2006, 11:07:21 am »
She is in Texas. I think that we may have found her a home though. If something changes they are going to let me know right away. If you are interested, let me know and I will email the lady to tell her that we have a possible forever home.