Author Topic: Calling any Washington Resident looking for a Great Pyrenese  (Read 1672 times)

Offline Leah-n-boy-os

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Calling any Washington Resident looking for a Great Pyrenese
« on: October 20, 2006, 05:46:25 am »
Found this on Craigslist. Someone please say they can take in theis absolutely gorgeous boy. I cannot, there's no way my three meatheads would go for yet another male, but I'm hoping someone out there is looking for a sweetheart. Besides how can you say no to this face????

http://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/pet/223244394.html

This is very hard for me to do. Cotton has become a huge part of my family, but due to unfortunate events, I am no longer able to keep him. He is a very beautiful and loving dog and needs a lot of attention. He LOVES to be brushed and go for walks and considers himself at times a lap dog, although he is very large. I rescued him from the shelter and his previous owners were abusive. I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis and no longer have the ability to care for him as much as I would like because my medical bills are SO expensive. I just dont have it in me to be able to take him for the walks which he loves and play with him like I did when I rescued him. He is 4 years old, micro chipped, licensed, neutered, and up to date on rabies and vaccinations. He has no problems with kids, (mine are 8, 7 & 4), other dogs or cats (I have 3). He is extremely mellow until you get the leash out for a walk, then he jumps around like a little kid. He absolutely has to be indoor and outdoor. I will NOT allow him to go to an outdoor home only. He sleeps right next to my bed on the floor and does not ever leave my side, so he needs a new owner that has plenty of time for him as well as plenty of love. He does not like loud noises, even though he loves my children, but he does not like yelling. He cowers and it is very sad.
He is the best dog I have ever had and am distraught that I have to find him a new home. I will have to approve your home and you must be able to keep in contact with me regarding his well being. Also, if you adopt him and decide not to keep him, I will require that you allow him to come back to me as I will find him another home and you will be refunded the rehoming fee.
I am asking a $67 rehoming fee to cover the vaccinations, rabies, and adoption fees and to be sure that you are serious about him. The fee is negotiable to the right family.
Please either email me at jennwooster@yahoo.com or call me at (360) 915-6578 or my cell phone (360) 888-0509 to schedule a time for you to meet him.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2006, 05:47:29 am by Leah-n-boy-os »
Leah and the Boy-os
Apollo (Akita/St. Bernard)
Zeus (Heinz 57)
Onyx (Newfoundland)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Being owned by Big Paws just indicates how big your heart is.

located - Gig Harbor, WA

Luvmydanes

Re: Calling any Washington Resident looking for a Great Pyrenese
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2006, 06:03:24 am »
awww - he is so beautiful! Now the question is do I want a 3rd dog? lol

Kirsti

Re: Calling any Washington Resident looking for a Great Pyrenese
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2006, 06:07:08 am »
He's handsome! My gosh, if I only lived closer (I seem to be saying that a lot...) I hope someone gives him a good home!

~K