Author Topic: new memeber  (Read 3628 times)

Offline cathy

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
new memeber
« on: June 24, 2005, 06:05:38 pm »
Hi All,
I am new to your group and would like to tell you alittle about my furbabies. I am owned by 2 beautiful Saint Bernards Morgan and Chester and also 4 Siberian Huskys Zar, Cool Whip, Willow and Peyton. Looking forward to meeting some of you and getting to know your furbabies.
Cathy
~*~ Cathy ~*~
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Re: new memeber
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2005, 07:33:11 pm »
Hi Cathy and Welcome to BPO!  Your Saints are gorgeous and I can't wait to see more pics of them!  You certainly have a lively house there and I think thats great.  I look forward to seeing you on here!

Nats

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2005, 08:00:58 pm »
Welcome to BPO! Everyone here is nice and all love big dogs like yours. I'm particularly partial to saints myself  ;)

Make sure to post more pictures of your babies (everyone loves pictures around here).
RIP former BPO

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2005, 08:09:04 pm »
I love the photo. You must be a scrapbooker. I have a scrapbook for Sugar Bear and Dixie.  I must say it means as much to me as any of my family photo books.   
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Offline cathy

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2005, 01:16:52 pm »
Thank you for the warm welcome and all the nice comments on my babies. So far all the pictures i have seen, all the babies are so beautiful! Is there a page just for photos on our group? as for my picture, i just add picture tubes to them.. i love playing with all the pictures!  :)
~*~ Cathy ~*~
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2005, 02:18:43 pm »
Welcome Cathy. It is very nice to meet you and your all of your fur kids. I can't wait to see more and hear more about them!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.