Author Topic: Thanks for the support  (Read 5175 times)

Offline kenthunder2

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Thanks for the support
« on: October 24, 2006, 01:37:37 pm »
Thanks everyone, for your support today. Although I will feel the loss of Thunder for a long time, you have helped me through a very difficult day. Hopefully each day will get a little easier.
Thanks again for your caring words.
Kent

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
Re: Thanks for the support
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2006, 01:45:27 pm »
There will be good days and bad days.  Just accept it and eventually you'll be able to look back at the wonderful times with Thunder, maybe with tears in your eyes, but you'll have another Newf at your side to go through life.

We're with you! :'(

Offline kenthunder2

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2006, 10:39:23 pm »
Thanks for the encouraging words. Sure do miss my boy, but will always have great memories. I see you have 2 Newfs. We are considering a Lanseer next time, but wonder if they are the same laid back personality as the blacks. What can you tell me about yours?
Thanks,
Kent

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2006, 05:40:14 am »
Thanks for the encouraging words. Sure do miss my boy, but will always have great memories. I see you have 2 Newfs. We are considering a Lanseer next time, but wonder if they are the same laid back personality as the blacks. What can you tell me about yours?
Thanks,
Kent
Sorry, I just saw this!!  The Landseers seem to have a bit more energy than the blacks, but are still very laid back and just happy to hang around their people.  Cowboy is draped over my feet as I'm writing this!!!

From our experience and others I've spoken to, the browns are MUCH more energetic!!!  Chester is up and ready to go at a moment's notice!  RUNS to play...adores any activity at any time.  I think maybe he's got a little Labrador mixed in??