Author Topic: Just wanted to say Hi  (Read 8423 times)

Offline LibbyP

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
Re: Just wanted to say Hi
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2006, 01:42:53 pm »
The warm welcome is overwhelming - THANKS SO MUCH ;D ;D

Shangrila - Thanks, ya they are kinda cute but for whatever reason she feels the need to touch him ???

Jessica - Drool, Drool, and more Drool

Tina - Jack is one handsome 'goof'ball'

Marina - Hubby's family have always been owned by AS Terriers - wonderful breed

Marissa - I love the girl's 'butterfly' costumes

Chris - WOW, your family has quite the age range, and double the trouble with the terriers. SAHM - stay at home mom (heeheehee) love to see what YOU came up with

Jackie - Cool, I want your hubby(one that gives puppies as a present) it's way better than a power tool(not that there's anything wrong with a girl having some tools of her own)

Kirsti - Sammi is way cute, how old is she? Very sorry to read about Bronx- he may be gone but will never be forgotten

Stacy - Oh baby puppy pics, I LOVE them, and yes very exciting indeed, I'm sure it's been a long wait. Boston is a cutie and I like his name.
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. ~ Will Rogers

mama to ~Libby 6.5yr E.Mastiff
         Stormy 2yr Boston Terrier
         RIP my sweet 'old man' Hoover (1993-2007)

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2006, 02:00:17 pm »
Welcome to the nuthouse!  I'm Kat and I have two Belgian Malinois females and a malinois mix male.  They only drool when you have food so I can't help with cleaning slingers.  You'll love it here and your pups are gorgeous.  More pics please!
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline LibbyP

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2006, 02:54:11 pm »
Thanks Kat but I think I've mastered the cleaning of slingers, its just nice to talk with others that even know what slingers are :) I know exactly what you are talking about drooling over food, before our big girl, we had a Redtick Coonhound that would go crazy when you peeled and orange she just loved them. Oh ya I forgot to add my name is Kim, nice to meet everyone ;D
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. ~ Will Rogers

mama to ~Libby 6.5yr E.Mastiff
         Stormy 2yr Boston Terrier
         RIP my sweet 'old man' Hoover (1993-2007)