Author Topic: *sigh* Tony's back  (Read 2143 times)

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
*sigh* Tony's back
« on: November 11, 2006, 08:05:37 am »
The couple that adopted Tony broke up, so he was brought back yesterday. It nearly broke my heart! Tony is the most adorable, sweetest, hilarious boy ever!! He deserves a good home and it's not fair he doesn't have one yet. This is the second time he was brought back(his first time was when he was 3 months old because he was teething. ::)) He's now almost 7 months old and has been at the Shelter since he was 8 weeks old.

But good news I was talking to the assi. shelter manager and she told me that a guy that does pit bull rescue may be coming in this weekend to get Tony. Hopefully he'll have a home at last! If not I'll do my best to try and bring him home or something, I'm just to attached to see him get put to sleep, I won't be able to deal with it at all.
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

bigdogs@5501

Re: *sigh* Tony's back
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2006, 08:07:53 am »
My fingers are crossed for the little guy- keep us posted.

Kirsti

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2006, 12:33:55 am »
Awww, you showed me a picture of him! He looks to sweet to be put back into the shelter, I'm most defenitly pulling for him!

~K

Offline bluskygirl

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2006, 03:00:55 am »
I hope TOny finds a home soon. What a heart breaker.  I don't understand why a couple breaking up would mean dumping the dog?  You would think one of them would take the dog... Well, I suppose the fact that they didn't means that it's better for Tony that he has an opportunity to find a new home with loving people. I will send all my good juju his way.
Bella- Smooth Coat Saint
Piston- grouchy kitty
Jupiter- Scaredy Cat

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2006, 06:22:37 am »
there's a rescue down here in atlanta, maybe you could contact them?  tony is a pit right?
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]