Author Topic: Has anyone played this game with your fur kids  (Read 1960 times)

Offline MagicM3

• Paw-meister
  • *Sir William
    • View Profile
Has anyone played this game with your fur kids
« on: November 16, 2006, 07:59:01 am »
We have a game that we play with our three and I was sondering if we are the only ones that do this.

It is usually on the bed,and we put our hand under the covers and scratch or move around,and they pounce and paw and mouth at it.

They just have a great time.all three of them,Falkor is 9mths and he is the only one that looks for the evil thing in the bed when we are not playing the game,sometimes when one one is in the room.he is hillarious to watch.

just curious
Tricia and the fur kids

Kirsti

Re: Has anyone played this game with your fur kids
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2006, 08:04:57 am »
Hahaa, thats too cute! I do that with my cats (when they can be inside) I would with Sammi but she can't get on the bed(she can't jump that high anymore and she's to heavy to lift up) I love that game though!

~K

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2006, 08:07:47 am »
we used to, but my dogs are too lazy to do it anymore.  axle just looks at me like i'm an idiot, and sheeba just jumps in the air in circles and chases her tail... she worries me sometimes  ???  all the other furrbabies don't even bother looking up.
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Offline Boo-Damphir

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2006, 11:13:17 am »
Oh what fun!  Yes, and with all 4 dogs on the bed you either play or get pushed off LOL!!

Offline R. Sawh

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2006, 11:18:33 am »
I've tried it with my dog but he looks at me like if he knows what I am doing. But my ferrets however love it, especially when they are the ones under the covers.