Author Topic: This is Molly Maggie's Sister She Will Be With us In Aug,We She is Full Cham,!!  (Read 6053 times)

waffles717

::)Hello Everyone We Had A Great Vacation,in S,D,My Hubby and I decided to go with the full champian,it was in our Best interest,She is Something,we will be coming home in aug,What a Doll,so you will see more pic as i get them and of maggie&molly Together what a cute name Tony picked it out while we where in S,D,we where on a 2ooo,acre cattle ranch that is were the pup's are raised,we had the Best time it was my 50 Birthday,thay gave us a show the whole area,Huge lunch & dinner,Big,Cake!! Song to me I will never forget that day it was the Best Day They Are The Nicest Peaple!!! The Conway's Donna&Howard&Becky&Mike!!!!! I Just Love Them!!! This is True!! Love marylee I just wish I could hop on a plane and say It's me what can i do to help you all!!! L,M,L,!!!! :-*

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
AWW what a beautiful baby. Cant wait to see some more pictures. Glad to hear you had such a wonderfull vacation and Birthday.
Coonie
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
She is so pretty, I bet you are one happy lady.  We look forward to lots of photos of her.

Lisa
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
I'm in love with Molly!  You are so lucky!  Please Please Please post more pics of her  ;D  I just can't get enough of the puppy pics around here!

Offline Daffodil

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
She's ADORABLE!  i just wanna give her a smoochie on top of her head. 

<joke here...>  since she's in that container, she must a teacup size , right?   :D :D :D :D 

Daffodil

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Oh Mary, she is gorgeous and sooo tiny. I can't wait to see more pics of her. Glad to have you back on the board by the way. We missed you!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

waffles717

http://Dear Lisa do you Love my Baby,yes i sure am a Happy lady,Thay are great Dog's,Molly is so cute,it was had,to pick she look's so Different from maggie,and her color is a deep Brown,her back is a splash of deep bown all the rest of Back is white, did see her ear's they too are deep brown,She has a Mask but it is a light mask,it could get darker as she gets older,but,if look close,you will see what i mean,also she has a large deap brown spot on top of her head,we call it the monk,spot!her feet are really big! already,I love her color the most!and her face Hang's!She is a cutie!!Big Time!!!What till we get Molly& Maggie together!!! :-*p,s,how are all your baby'si missed you but had a great trip other than falling of a horse and having a sore butt!!it was a Great trip love marylee!!!! ::)

waffles717

Yes,For Know,But not long Couse as you know we Saint's Grow so Quick,Molly will be eating soft food in a few day's,I love her color,she will have great contast with maggie,she is a red&Bridel,Molly will be Brown family,There nothing like a dog coming to you in the morning and giving you a goodmoring kiss,That makes my Day!Marylee!!! ::) :D ::) :-* ::) :-*

waffles717

Re: Oh is she sooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!! i am so in love already!!
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2005, 04:35:35 pm »
Maggie!! is All Ready! for her!! check out the site she has more pups left!are they cute!l,ml!!

waffles717

Re: Molly, has one Blue eye &one Brown Eye For Indian Ledian!!
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2005, 08:12:42 pm »
Hi There, I will post a new pic when this thing work's again,like i was saying molly has a blue,eye,& brown eye,she is a champian, Bow her, ut do to this fault i would not be able to show her i was not going to any way!!her health is fine! :-*I am i love with her what was i to do,what would you do? Blue Green I am married 28 year's to the same man, while we where on our honeymoon he found a spot in my eye that I never know i had! or my Doctor So Who Care's!!!!!love marylee&maggie&MollySpirit!!! :-*

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
I do love your new baby.  I agree there is nothing like fur-baby to love on in the morning. Just don't tell my husband I said that.  I get up at about 5:30-6:00 to open the dog door for Dixie and Sugar Bear.  Most of the time I will get on there bed with them and just hold and love on them for about 20 min.. It is the best time of the day for me.

Lisa
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Offline Tippy

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
I can't see the pic of the baby. :(

Offline saints4life25

• Gnawer
  • Some of my very saintly crew
    • View Profile
Me either !!!!!
i just got some saints from mike and becky conway so it wouls be neat to see this girl
Saints4life25
Jamie, brian, colton, nicholas, cassie, and the saintly crew whos names are: Budwieser bigmouth, saint polly girl, miss taqiula rose, hillsides tank of beer, hillsides keep n' the faith, connie fannie, beefy, jigsaw, poppy. oh yeah dont forget the horses and the geese and all 15 birds