Author Topic: Help Me with Noah!! OEM - 4.5 years  (Read 9782 times)

Offline Neosmomlisa

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • Noah Pictures Link
Help Me with Noah!! OEM - 4.5 years
« on: June 29, 2005, 08:27:25 am »
I have the most wonderful, sweet, loving English Mastiff that I am fostering for a rescue. Noah needs a great home with people that love him...I already love him and he has only been at my home for a week! He gets along with my 4.5 year old great dane wonderfully, as a matter of fact - he is probably More well adjusted. Please help me save Noah's life. He is a super sized snuggle pal! If your interested in Noah or other Gentle Giants please contact me or go to www.gentlegian tsrescue.com - I would love to keep Noah, because he is SUCH a love, but I just can't do it at this time. 
« Last Edit: June 29, 2005, 08:31:36 am by Neosmomlisa »

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Re: Help Me with Noah!! OEM - 4.5 years
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2005, 09:27:09 am »
I went there, but didn't see any pics of Noah?  Could you post some for us to see?  Thanks

Offline Neosmomlisa

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • Noah Pictures Link
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2005, 07:13:45 pm »
I am going to posting pictures of Noah tomorrow!  I will take pictures of my Great Dane Neo and of the English Mastiff that I am fostering, Noah. 

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2005, 12:24:18 am »
Neosmomlisa... ... Like nats said please post pics, I am pretty active in rescue, the irony in this is that I own mastiffs but have not found a mastiff rescue where I feel I want to volunteer a lot of my time yet, I moved here a few years ago, but even though the rescues I work for dont do mastiffs, I have quite a bit of contacts, and maybe just maybe (but dont get your hopes up too much) I have a person who would want a mastiff. It is a friend of ours and after getting to know Galahad my oem they fell totally in love and said they wanted to get one too. Not sure if it is the right time for them, but please post pic and I will ask around.

By the way, where are you located?

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline Neosmomlisa

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • Noah Pictures Link
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2005, 07:39:51 am »
I have posted a picture of Neo...need to take pictures of Noah.  I am looking for my camera!  I am located in Southern California - Newport Beach area.  Noah came from Gentle Giants Rescue in Norco ( www.gentlegian tsrescue.com ) .  Burt and Tracy Ward run the rescue and they are the most wonderful people - they really love their animals - all of them.  They started with Great Danes and now they have a lot of gentle giants - plus some "little" giants.  If you watch animal planet you may have seen them - they have done a couple of specials...as a matter of fact, I think they are doing another program on VH1 very soon called "Super Hero's - Where are they now?"  (www.gentlegian tsrescue.com/press-tv.htm )  Burt was Robin on the original Batman. 
« Last Edit: June 30, 2005, 07:49:32 am by Neosmomlisa »

Offline Neosmomlisa

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • Noah Pictures Link
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2005, 09:12:51 pm »
OK - hopefully your still around  ;D.  Here is my slide show of the boys ...  http://photoshow.comcast.net/watch/QA7jx2rI

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2005, 09:39:56 pm »
I hope that Noah finds a forever home soon!...I am sending prayers for him.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2005, 09:42:25 pm by GYPSY JAZMINE »

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2005, 09:45:23 pm »
I just watched the slide show. He is such a doll, he sure did make himself at home  ;D

Nina
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

Offline Neosmomlisa

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • Noah Pictures Link
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2005, 09:59:04 pm »
He did make himself right at home!  I absolutely love him - he snuggles with my "Danetiff" Neo and follows him around the house...when he is not following me around the house!

Icerotti

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2005, 05:50:09 am »
Prayers for a forever home for noah.

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2005, 05:00:59 pm »
He is a doll, looks like a big snuggle bear who just wants to be kissed on. I am on east coast, I am not sure what people I know who could possibly help in southern cal. or at least cal. I will hear around though. The couple I spoke about, I will show them the pics too, should they be interested I am sure we could arrange a transport, but like I said, they are just married and they may not think it is a good time right now, but I will do my best, promise......

Give the big lover a slobber kiss

Marit

Offline Jaimie

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2005, 03:40:07 pm »
I am sending prayers that Noah finds a forever home

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2005, 03:53:38 pm »
Do we have an update on NOAH? I have been "grilling" the couple I was talking about, the guy is totally for it but his new wife says they already have two dogs and she doesnt even like them inside too much. I have tried to tell her, that since they care sooo well for the ones they have, even though they are not indoors all the time. They have built a "shed" where they can be some of the time and also in the garage, but they are inside too (If they were no good doggy parents I wouldnt even have asked) she said she would think about it, but I honestly dont think she will give in.

There was a tiny tiny short though in my head that now when we only have three maybe just maybe we could adopt another mastiff. My hubby is still recovering from that idea lol...... Mind you that does not mean it is a definate no...... After all stranger things have happened here  ::)

Marit

Offline faniachi

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2005, 11:41:51 pm »
Hey, located in LA...
How old is Noah.  I have a neapolitan mastiff already and i would love for him to have an companion. can you email me the details?
Thanks
Steph
faniachi@mac.com