Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 3686 times)

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Introduction
« on: June 29, 2005, 09:30:40 am »
Hello.  My name is Ang and I found this board by following a link, which led to a link, which led to a link :)  I am the proud mother of a 10 month old Onyx Dane puppy named Sanity, who is my world, as unhealthy as that may be.  My fiance and I also have a 3 year old Llewllin English Setter, Araby, who's his pride and joy, and a 1 year old Chinook, Hobo, who in reality is Araby's dog.    I really like what I've seen of here so far and hope to become very involved.

Sanity

Araby

Hobo
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2005, 09:32:43 am »
Welcome to BPO!  You have a great looking clan there!  You will love it here and probably learn a ton about everyone's  dogs and your own.  Jump on in and post away!  We love pics too, so make sure you post lots of them!

Nats

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2005, 12:06:10 pm »
Hi Ang & welcome!...My name is Chelle & I just have one dog, a Pyr, named Samson...I also have 8 cats, 2 house bunnies & a guinea pig...My skin family consists of my hubby Randy, my son Russsell age 8 & my daughter Melyssa (Missy) age 6 & 1/2....You have some great looking dogs there!

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2005, 01:00:11 pm »
Thank you all for your welcome.  I'm a dork in the fact that the only websites I ever go to are my Big Dog ones, and I'm psyched that I found this one.  

I'm looking at getting another Dane either a show Brindle or a Blue Porcelain from Europe but that won't be till Nee (Sanity) is at least 4 or 5.  And I'm a picture freak so you don't have to worry about that! :D

« Last Edit: June 29, 2005, 01:01:42 pm by Anky »
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

Nicole

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2005, 04:04:41 pm »
Hi, Ang!!!!!!!!!

Welcome! Your dogs are gorgeous! I'm sure you're gonna love it here, and I TOTALLY love pictures! So, I can't wait to see more!!! I've got a 6 year old Newf/Chow mix (my Chewfie!) named Cabeza. And, three cats, a boyfriend and a 12 year old daughter! As soon as we buy our house in the fall, I'm getting a Landseer Newf puppy, too! I CAN'T WAIT!

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2005, 04:50:49 pm »
Welcome to the board! I am so glad you made it to our little community. Your dogs are all beautiful and look like they have a fantastic life! And by the way, I think that Hobo is the best name ever!  ;D
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.