Author Topic: Grace Thanksgiving (p)up-date  (Read 5538 times)

Offline LittleGrace

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Grace Thanksgiving (p)up-date
« on: November 19, 2006, 07:21:38 am »
Hi eveyone,

Just wanted to say hi!  I've been super busy so I haven't been on very much lately.  Grace is doing well she is now 7 months and continues to grow.  She finished school and graduted 4th in her class!  She is very sociable and has been just a wonderful, lovable pup.  She goes to the dog park and makes lots of new friends, but she is still hesitant sometimes-- there is another OEM there sometimes named TAZ whose about 220lb and when he is excitedly charging at her, shes not so excited about that-- she still believes shes a puppy and behaves like one. 

Have a great day and a happy thanksgiving. Our little monsters Grace and Zoe are something we are thankful for and I hope everyone here is thankful for their little and BIG paws too!

Offline specialkdanemom

• Big Paw Certified
  • Sera, Shasta & Mika
    • View Profile
Re: Grace Thanksgiving (p)up-date
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2006, 08:25:21 am »
Wow!  Comparing the pics (your dogs sitting next to each other...she has grown soooo much!  Beautiful, too!!  Happy Thanksgiving. :)
Big Dogs...got to love'em!!

Karen, mom to:
Mika (GD)
Sera (GD/Greyhound X)
Shasta (Lab/Newf X)

Appollos (GD) RIP 2001-2005

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2006, 08:11:29 pm »
OMG she has gotten big!!!!

Offline TheUnSaintlySaintClan

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2006, 08:47:04 pm »
She's gotten so big! They both look so cute sitting at attention. Happy Thanksgiving to you guys!

"No matter how little money and how few possessions you own, having a dog makes you rich." ––Louis Sabin

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2006, 01:54:17 am »
Grace is GORGEOUS and she's gotten so big!  Great pic!  I too am thankful for my beasts.  Eider had the big snip this week and was gone for a day.  It was soooooo dull around here with the little brat gone!  It really makes you appreciate them when they are gone for a while.
Daphne

Offline bluskygirl

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2006, 03:46:31 am »
Nice picture! She's beautiful. I haven't been lucky enough to spend too much time with an OEM, but I have spent lots of time with Artemis, my cousin's Bullmastiff. I love mastiff anything; they seem like wonderful companions! Congrats on finishing school, too!
Bella- Smooth Coat Saint
Piston- grouchy kitty
Jupiter- Scaredy Cat