Author Topic: A new adventure  (Read 1666 times)

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
A new adventure
« on: November 22, 2006, 01:36:31 am »
Chester's brother, Paco is coming next weekend with Chester's (and Paco's) breeder.  Paco is going to be in the big Eukaneba show in Long Beach, Calif. the first weekend in December.   I'm so excited to see Paco.  The breeder has already warned me that Paco may not like Chester since he's another male (except Chester is not 'intact' so I don't think it will be a problem).  I'm hoping that the breeder sees that Chester is a little 'eastie-westie' (his front feet point out when he's sitting or standing...poi nts off for show) and that his tail is a bit gay (again, points off for a 'gay tail' ::))  He thought Chester was going to be of show quality until another another pup bit the end of his tail and broke it.  We adore Chester even if he's eastie-westie,with a gay, broken tail and all!!

It will be fun to watch Paco in the ring, though...Jaime, Michael:  are you in?  Anybody from So. Cal. interested in meeting at the show Dec. 3??  It's at the Convention Center in downtown Long Beach....

Offline bluskygirl

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Re: A new adventure
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2006, 02:00:50 am »
Oh, I just have to say even though I have never seen Chester's gay tail, I personally already love that about him.  ;)
Bella- Smooth Coat Saint
Piston- grouchy kitty
Jupiter- Scaredy Cat

Icerotti

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2006, 02:03:21 am »
Ahh poor Chester...we would love to have an eastie westie, gay tail boy at our house ;)  Sounds like it will be a fun weekend. Can't wait to see the pictures ;D

Kirsti

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2006, 02:05:32 am »
hmmm, so I'm so lost! what is a gay tail? haahaa, other then that, He's a cutie no matter what, and what fun you'll having seeing his brother in the ring  ;D

~K

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2006, 02:40:41 am »
hmmm, so I'm so lost! what is a gay tail? haahaa, other then that, He's a cutie no matter what, and what fun you'll having seeing his brother in the ring  ;D

~K
LOL!!  A gay tail, I learned from other Newfie friends, is a tail that is carried too high.  Newfs are supposed to carry their tails down, in a relaxed position.  Chester carries his either straight out, or up...not exactly curled over his back but WAY up there.  I think it makes him look happy and alert...but I honestly don't know much about the show world so what looks cute to me is probably not a good thing!!