Author Topic: New :)  (Read 2986 times)

Offline irinad83

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
New :)
« on: June 29, 2005, 05:52:52 pm »
Hello everyone! just wanted to say HI! I'm new here and I love this site, very helpfull! and people are so nice! keep up the good work!

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
Re: New :)
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2005, 06:02:34 pm »
Welcome.  I see you have a big fur-baby!  Please share more photos if you have a chance.  Would love to see them.  The more, the better! ;)
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2005, 07:15:14 pm »
Welcome to BPO! You have 2 beautiful babies there. I look forward to hearing more from you and them.  :D
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline irinad83

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2005, 09:11:18 am »
ohh thank you everyone :)
My girls live with my mom (they get sooo spoiled there!), I wish I could have them with me, but I work waaay too much, but I get to see them all the time and I have my boyfriends dog to drive me crazy :) (well its technically its his dog, but take a wild guess who takes care of him lol)
Sara(my harlequin) is 7 years old and she's my baby, and Onyx, is just over a year old, and she's a horse!
and my fluff ball Koa (the Siberian Husky) is almost 8 months, and he's a terror! But I love em all :)
I need to get more pics of the girls, but here are some of my little boy
Image hosted by Photobucket.co<span style= m" width="350" height="243" class="bbc_img resized" />Image hosted by Photobucket.co<span style= m" width="350" height="262" class="bbc_img resized" />