Author Topic: Macy - Rottweiler mix in Iowa needs a home!  (Read 1381 times)

Offline saintbarney

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
    • Dog Care Central
Macy - Rottweiler mix in Iowa needs a home!
« on: November 25, 2006, 06:37:37 am »
This beautiful rottweiler mix is up for adoption. She was rescued from a bad and neglectful situation and is now at my house looking for a new home! She was rescued on Thanksgiving so I named her Macy, after the Macy's Parade. 

She looks into my eyes with her sweet brown eyes and I just melt! She is very trusting despite the crappy life on a chain that she has lived. She gets along great with kids, other dogs, and so far seems ok around my cats. She loves people a lot & is a big sweetie. She has never known what it is like to live in a nice warm house full of a family who loves her. She has spent her life tied up on a chain. Sometimes her owners would feed her, many times they would forget. There were many times she would get her chain wrapped around things and was unable to reach her dog house or food or water. Kids would ride down the alley and throw things at her and tease her. Despite that, she loves children! She's never had a soft bed. Her nights were spent sleeping on a cold slab of cement under her dog house (if she could reach the house, that is). Please give this girl the wonderful forever home she deserves!

She is a very well behaved dog and is obsessed with the couch - it's all so new to her! She is about 3 years old, as her owners got her when she was a puppy and had been chained since then.

If you are interested in adopting her, please email me - danielle@fdhumane.com - for an adoption application.

I believe she is already spayed but she's going to the vet Monday afternoon to have that confirmed. She will also get heartworm tested and brought up to date on her vaccinations.

She is located near Fort Dodge, IA. Transport can probably be arranged if needed!
~Danielle~
www.dog-care-central.com
Wheels for Weebles

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown