Author Topic: I GOT.....  (Read 1334 times)

Kirsti

I GOT.....
« on: November 27, 2006, 12:16:55 pm »
A JOB!   ;D ;D ;D!!! Haahaa, Its really fun, I work at Payless (I quite Bath and Body because of the pay...or lack there of) And they are extreamly willing to work with my school scedual (for when I start hair school for you who don't know) So today was my first day, and they had me on the cash register (which they say they don't do very often or like never for someone who just starts.)And I was doing everything else too, I even got 2 new pair of shoes! haahaa, Well I very well couldn't have warn the same two days in a row at work, now could I ;)... So, well just thought I would tell everyone sence some of you on chats kinda already knew, but now its a fur-sure thing  ;D. Just thought I would share the good news! Have a great day!

~Kirsti

Offline MagicM3

• Paw-meister
  • *Sir William
    • View Profile
Re: I GOT.....
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2006, 12:23:22 pm »
Congradulation s!!A job is a job is a job
They aren't as easy to find as somee would have you believe.

Good luck
Tricia and the fur kids

Anakalia

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2006, 10:02:50 pm »
CONGRATS!!  I wouldn't make much money if I worked there, shoes are something I try to stay away from. lol A pay increase is always good, have fun with the new job!

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2006, 10:44:33 pm »
Congratulation s on the new gig.  And I am pretty sure I'd break even if I worked there.  I think I would be doing pretty well for myself if I came home with just two pairs of shoes.. Way to go Kirsti!!!   ;D 
Misty slave to:
Gracie Belle, 2 year English Mastiff
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane
And last and most certainly NOT least, Linus 5 year old cat.