Author Topic: There must be something in the water! LOL  (Read 6399 times)

Kirsti

Re: There must be something in the water! LOL
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2006, 02:17:15 am »
Haahaa! I would agree with the water, we all must be getting our water from the same ferltile place  ;)...Most of my neighboors are preggers, all around the same time too, and the one's who aren't are either old or just in the last 3 months had a baby  :o! Thats some crazy stuff going around! haahaa....baby s are cute and I wan't some, but I think I'll stick to dogs for a few years still, and then maybe think about getting married and having more then just furkids  ;D!

~K

Offline LJ06

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2006, 02:28:56 am »
LOL. :D I saw this thread and had to comment...I need some of that fertile water in OHIO! My husband and I have been trying for over a year :( We started fertility treatments in july so maybe twins are in my future too! That would be so neat (I say that now w/ no children ;D but in my view two better than zero)

Lyn

« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2006, 04:53:15 am »
I'd send it by the truckload if I could. ;D

But seriously though.. Good luck to all of you that are trying to get pregnant.

It took us a year to get pregnant with my son, and then my body was trying to reject the pregnancy from 4 months on. My son was born a month early when they couldn't stop my labor for the 3rd time. He weighed 4 pounds, 5 ounces. Luckily they gave me shots to help develop his lungs earlier. He may have been small, but boy could he scream. LOL

But after all that I'm terrified to get pregnant again. I try to hide that fact by saying I don't want anymore kids.. but to be honest one more wouldn't have been so bad. But the stress and worry of whether I could carry to term is just too much though.

Offline LibbyP

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2006, 09:31:43 am »
Could someone please pass me the rum and some margaritas, oh and acouple martinis? Now this doesn't make me sound very good at all :o .... I'll start again ~ NO thank you to the water. Seriously I wish everyone who is trying or about to try much success, try and relax. Remember water is good for you so drink at least 8-10 glasses a day :)
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. ~ Will Rogers

mama to ~Libby 6.5yr E.Mastiff
         Stormy 2yr Boston Terrier
         RIP my sweet 'old man' Hoover (1993-2007)

Offline lil_princess724

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2006, 08:43:14 pm »
wow it is so nice to hear all that are trying and all that have. It is such an emotional roller coaster though. about a month back i missed my period, i took 4 over the counter test and three blood tests. the hcg level went up then down and up. but after alot of stress and complianing to the doctor saying i need to know what was going on it was confirmed negative. The weird thing was in the first place we were not trying. but now have stopped bc and are trying. It is hard hubby wants me to get a new job but all i keep saying is why i have flexiablity with the nanny family i am with. oh i tell yeah, what to do. thank you for listening.
Cassandra
        Bailey's mom

Offline LJ06

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2006, 09:25:13 pm »
Hey Cassandra and anyone else TTC (trying to conceive)If you ever want to email me personally to talk- feel free. I have been on the emotional roller coaster for a while  :-[ and am doing fertility treatments now. It helps to talk to someone who is going through it. So far our diagnosis has been "unexplained" and hubby and I have had our fair share of tests. so if you or anyone else feels comfortable taking about it let me know. (i've lost all modesty during this process so I can talk about anything to women I dont know who are TTC like me) It has helped me a great deal so I just wanted to throw it out there.  :) :) :)
Leslie
lesjohn@adelphia.net

Offline lil_princess724

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2006, 03:35:22 am »
thanks Leslie
i will keep you in mind. it just a waiting game now. Good luck, my heart goes out to you.
Cassandra
        Bailey's mom