Author Topic: Its moving day!  (Read 2519 times)

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
Its moving day!
« on: November 29, 2006, 02:46:57 am »
I am going absolutely insane!

I take posession of the new house Friday!

I'm leaving work early as tonight I have school interviews for my kids report cards and the final viewing of the new house (to make sure all chattels are still there).  I'm taking tomorrow off to finish the last of the packing and cleaning of the current house, then tomorrow night I have a bunch of people and a couple of trailers coming to help load up.  Friday I have to take Teddy to the vet for an overnight stay (my friend bailed that was going to keep him but its only one night).  Friday we have to get all the final paperwork done and then unload everything on Saturday morning.  All this week I have had no phone, no TV, no couch, and no stove (my kids, 5&7 are ready to leave home!  LOL!) .......I can't wait to get to the new place and get settled!  Ahggg!

I'll see you all on Monday and let you know how it goes!
Every girl needs a Teddy bear!

Offline Leah-n-boy-os

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Re: Its moving day!
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2006, 02:55:00 am »
Here's to an easy, worry-free transition for you and your loved ones. We'll see you when you get back!!!
Leah and the Boy-os
Apollo (Akita/St. Bernard)
Zeus (Heinz 57)
Onyx (Newfoundland)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Being owned by Big Paws just indicates how big your heart is.

located - Gig Harbor, WA

Offline LibbyP

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2006, 02:56:16 am »
Congrats on the move, I can see why your kids are ready to leave home ~ no TV, no PHONE, no STOVE ~ there are only so many things you can cook in the microwave hehehe   To bad about your friend bailing, but better one night away than to have Teddy underfoot during to move ~ look forward to seeing pics of the house after the big day.
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. ~ Will Rogers

mama to ~Libby 6.5yr E.Mastiff
         Stormy 2yr Boston Terrier
         RIP my sweet 'old man' Hoover (1993-2007)

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2006, 02:59:01 am »
congrads on the move!!  wish i was closer, i'd sure take your pup overnight to help you out!  hope everything goes well, and that you love your new place, i just recently moved into our first home, too, so i remember ALL too well!!
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2006, 02:59:34 am »
Congrats on the new home.... you will be in and settled before you know it...  Hope y'all have a smooth, safe move. Looking forward to your return... and hopefully some pics too!  lol

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2006, 07:59:38 pm »
How exciting...giv en the circumstances.  I hope you find joy and peace in your new adventure and that this is a brand new chapter in many more to come to be filled with hope and joy!!!!  Good luck!!!!  and congrats on the new house! :)

Offline The Brindle Pack

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2006, 08:17:16 pm »
Although moving can be VERY stressful it can also be very exciting.  Don't let it overwhelm you.  You'll be in and settled before you know it.

Anakalia

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2006, 09:58:22 pm »
How exciting!!!  You sound like you have everything well planned so hopefully the move goes smoothly!  Congrats again!

Icerotti

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2006, 10:41:48 pm »
Ahhhhh best of luck moving. We just moved the beginning of this month.We had no stove and no tv for a week too. I have a 6 year old so I can relate to your pain. Thank god for dvd players...lol
hehehe I had to go the second day of moving for parent teacher interview. I thought -oh I will just get the first appt in the morning.What was I thinking after moving stuff all the day before. I sooo did not want to get out of bed.

Hope your move goes smooth  ;D

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2006, 07:43:20 pm »
Best of luck with your move - I know you realize that not everything will or can get done in one day, don't stress the little things...

Looking forward to the post on Monday that you, your children and Teddy are tucked away in your new home.