Author Topic: Please be aware:  (Read 2793 times)

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
Please be aware:
« on: November 30, 2006, 11:08:50 pm »
Can I tell you how much I hate people like this?  There just has to be a very special place in h*ll for these people!! >:(

Please Cross Post

Shelters/rescuers, Tony & Rebecca Williams (e-mail: JaRuleW@... ) claim to have a rescue in Rocky Mount, NC and are trying to get dogs from all over the Eastern Seaboard. (She offered to take 14 dogs since Monday.) She continues to take dogs. Most are pit bulls, with some offers to adopt
Presa Canarios, Rottweilers, Dobermans, and Wolf hybrids. In addition, she had previously posted that her roommate was looking for a Great Dane or Great Dane mix. She also posted that she was "desperate" for a Chihuahua and she really wanted a Mini Pin and a Jack Russell. She claims her rescue is a pit bull rescue, but another pit rescuer called the local Animal Control.

Animal Control's comments:
"She's been barred from taking any dogs from the shelters in her area." He also said she has a long criminal history, has been selling Pit Bulls on street corners for 15 or 20 dollars and has been under investigation for dog fighting. Atlantic Rescue has now banned her, after finding out this
information. These are the breeds she has asked for:
a. Pit Bulls
b. Rottwiellers
c. Dobermans
d. Presa Canarios
e. Tea Cup Chihuahuas
f. Jack Russell Terriers
g. Shar Peis
h. Min Pin
i. Great Dane (Pure Breed or Mix)
She uses the little dogs as bait! Please cross post. They are going
out of their area looking for dogs to adopt.

Nancy Clark
KevNanPekes

EllieAndBlu

Re: Please be aware:
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2006, 11:23:38 pm »
This makes me angry and sick beyond words! That woman should be bait in a prison fight!

Anakalia

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2006, 11:32:56 pm »
That is so sad!  :'( 

Kirsti

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2006, 11:36:20 pm »
Oh my  :'(how can people do that ???!! I'll never or want to ever understand she should be in jail right now! I hope she never gets her hands on another dog again!

~K

Offline Beaux

• Ankle Biter
  • Beauxcephus J Dawg
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2006, 11:37:52 pm »
I wish that we had stronger penalties for animal abusers. It is rediculous what our government offices overlook animal abuse as not important as other offenses. This lady will pay when her time comes. Good thing for her that most of us don't live close enough to handle her ourselves. I hate to hear about this stuff but unfoirtunately it's out there. Thanks to everyone for spreading the word on her & anyone else that is a horrible person so we can stop it and make a difference. Let me know if there is anything we can do even though we are in Houston.

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2006, 11:43:22 pm »
Thanks!  I feel the same way.  There have been times that BPO has threatened baseball bats....and I think this should be one of those times!   >:(

I'm in So. Calif., so not any help either, but I do think it's important to get this message out to those who might be in the area.

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2006, 11:51:38 pm »
we have a lady here in atl like that who is taking dogs from the "free" section on papers and craigslist and reselling them for a profit.  people are so sick.
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2006, 12:53:19 am »
did anyone hear about this?  or anything that ever happened to this guy?

Man charged with having sex with dog

SULTAN, Wash., Oct. 25 (UPI) -- The "Dog Whisperer" is among the people wanting to help a suburban Seattle pit bull allegedly sexually abused by its owner find a new home.

Cesar Millan -- the "Dog Whisperer" from television's National Geographic Channel, who has been called the Dr. Phil for canines -- has said he would evaluate Sara to see if she can again be someone's pet, said Susan Michaels, co-founder of Pasado's Safe Haven animal-welfare group of suburban Sultan, Wash.

Animal-control officers Friday seized the dog and a male pit bull named Scooter from the home of 26-year-old Michael Patrick McPhail after prosecutors charged him with first-degree animal cruelty the day before.

McPhail's wife told prosecutors she caught her husband having sex with the female dog on the back porch, The Tacoma News Tribune reports.

She snapped photos of the incident with her cell-phone camera, court documents state.

McPhail pleaded not guilty, posted bail and was released, sheriff's spokesman Ed Troyer said.
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2006, 11:54:28 pm »
Wow - all of it is so awful.  I am a big believer in Karma - it always comes back around.  I am thinking the Michael guy will end up someone's b&*% behind bars.