Author Topic: My New Topic: What do we drive  (Read 13730 times)

Offline Bear

• Paw-meister
  • The Bear Cub
    • View Profile
Re: My New Topic: What do we drive
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2005, 06:14:55 pm »
You terrorist! Actually.. I'm a little jealous. I just got to sport my buddys 60k yukon denali - wow - it actually drove like a sports car - on steroids!

Offline fcsantos

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2005, 09:27:02 pm »
We have polar opposites for cars and dogs. We have a Scion XB and a Ford Expedition, and for dogs my wife has a Bichon Frise and I have a OEM. I love this site too everyone is so positive. (I had to add that in)

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2005, 03:05:29 pm »
I have a 2000 Kia Sportage. It's great on gas and, when the seats are folded down, has lots of room for dogs. I'm transporting 3 on Saturday to Baton Rouge - an australian cattle dog, a border collie mix and a corgi mix. There will be plenty of room for them, plus me and a rider. It's a small SUV, but can hold a lot more than you think!

I wouldn't mind upgrading to a slightly bigger SUV, though or the hybrids. Those are cool! And so quiet - have you seen one? You can't even tell it's running because the engine is whisper quiet!
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain