Author Topic: Eukanuba Show tomorrow...on tv...live! ....up-date  (Read 2267 times)

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
Eukanuba Show tomorrow...on tv...live! ....up-date
« on: December 02, 2006, 08:00:14 am »
Watch for Chester's brother "Tijuana Taxi", one of the two browns in the ring!  Hopefully they will show the Newfs!!  There is a difference between my wild child and his gorgeous brother....I'll post the pictures tomorrow!!

Chester's brother didn't win, but he was also the youngest, by far in the ring.  He's 19 months and the next closest in age was 4.  He had a great time though (bouncing around!!) and will be invited back next year so maybe he'll have better luck!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2006, 11:20:39 am by newflvr »

k2campbell

Re: Eukanuba Show tomorrow...on tv...live!
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2006, 09:30:29 am »
Cool - will watch for him for sure!

What channel?  Animal Planet?

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2006, 01:58:35 pm »
We went tonight for the tv broadcast part and watched the toy, hound, and non-sporting groups but left at the sporting. I'll be back tomorrow to see the Newfs at 1:20! Unfortunately, tickets to the final judging & working class part aren't free so I won't be attending that.  :-\
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2006, 07:56:22 am »
I have my TIVO recording the show tonight- I will be going between the 2 rooms to watch the show and Desperate Houswives.

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2006, 08:10:24 am »
It is on Animal Planet. Its just about to get started now.

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Eukanuba Show tomorrow...on tv...live! ....up-date
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2006, 10:44:02 pm »
Oooooohh did everyone see the gorgeous big paws in the working group?? The Dane was stunning, the Pyr was amazing, the newf was glistening, the Mastiff was GINORMOUS... it was awesome!!!!! :D

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2006, 12:03:22 am »
It was SOOOO much fun seeing them all live!  I 'had' ::) ::) to walk Paco, the Newf, around for the hours before he went in to the ring to get some of the p*ss and vinegar out of him since his breeder has a torn rotator cuff and can't control him when he pulls his puppy antics.  There were so many magnificent pyrs and Saints!!! There were a couple of Anatolian shepards next to us that were magnificent!!  I loved looking at them all.  Paco and I met so many wonderful people and the AKC used him at a "meet the breed" so lots and lots of people got to pet him.  Once he went for his final grooming, there was no more touching him

Offline chaos270

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2006, 12:17:05 am »
Oooooohh did everyone see the gorgeous big paws in the working group?? The Dane was stunning, the Pyr was amazing, the newf was glistening, the Mastiff was GINORMOUS... it was awesome!!!!! :D

Did you see the mastiff sprawl out and fall asleep?  I was laughing so hard.
Erin and the critters
Kali ~ the newf
Lacey ~ the aussie 
Gabby ~ Holsteiner mare
Fire ~ Appendix Quarter Horse/Belgian gelding
Lilah and Hannah ~ Kali's kitties