Author Topic: Baby Paige is Here!  (Read 6276 times)

Offline Newf Lover

• BPO Fanatic
  • Cool dog + Cold beer = Chilled Out
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ryanbrumley.com
Baby Paige is Here!
« on: December 02, 2006, 12:51:51 pm »
Hey All!  It's been a while since I visited last, so much to do!  Paige was born on Nov. 22nd, a bit early too.  She was Breech and we had scheduled a C-section for Dec. 5th.  But on a routine doctors visit on Nov. 22nd, we found out that Sarah's amniotic fluid was dangerously low, so our OB GYN said, "She's at 37.5 weeks, so let's get that baby out now before the holiday weekend starts!"  So we had Paige at 5:42 PM Pacific time.  The next day was a Thanksgiving to be truly thankful for.  We are now adjusting to Parental life and it is hard but great.  As you can see by the picture, Drake is moping around a bit because he sees that he's not the only child in the house any more.  But he and Paige will become great friends.  We are excited to do a lot of things with those two, I can't wait to build a cart so Drake can pull Paige around.  Any tips from you Cart pulling Newfie folks would be appreciated.  Here are some pics below of Paige and Drake and of course there will be some Youtube videos to come soon as well.  Enjoy!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2006, 01:08:01 pm by Newf Lover »
My Newfoundland Lives My Life As Passionately As I Live His.

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
Re: Baby Paige is Here!
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2006, 02:52:40 pm »
Congrats on the new baby - she is very cute. 

Offline chaos270

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2006, 12:31:34 am »
What a cutie!!! Congrats!!!  I agree Drake will definitely love her when she starts sharing!
Erin and the critters
Kali ~ the newf
Lacey ~ the aussie 
Gabby ~ Holsteiner mare
Fire ~ Appendix Quarter Horse/Belgian gelding
Lilah and Hannah ~ Kali's kitties

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2006, 12:31:45 am »
Congratulation s to both of you! I was just thinking of the baby the other day and wondering if she had come yet or not.  :) I'm sure that Drake is going to be the best big brother in the world too!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Icerotti

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2006, 12:53:39 am »
Congratulation s! Paige is just precious.I am glad to hear everyone is doing fine. It is very unexpected and scary, when they decide to make an early entrance. My daughter decided she wanted to come early too.
Drake will be her very best friend once food and the highchair come into the picture.  ;)Our two rottis were so sick of cheerios by 11 months they would just leave them on the floor.
Take a tonne of picture of that sweet girl--it goes by soooooo fast.

Offline MagicM3

• Paw-meister
  • *Sir William
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2006, 03:44:27 am »
Congradulation s!!! ;D
Before you start having Drake pulling her around in the cart,which I think is a great idea by the way,You should also consider having him walk behind her in her stroller on walks so that he knows she is a leader and he is a follower,even at this age she can be the leader,and Drake will be all the happier for it.Another Loving leader to follow.

What a great Thanksgiving

Tricia and the fur kids

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2006, 04:50:26 am »
Congratulation s! :)

Offline galaxybears

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
    • chins n newfs
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2006, 04:50:39 am »
Awwww congratulation s on the safe arrival of a beautiful baby ;D

It was my daughter's 13th birthday on 26th November, she arrived early too, at 34 weeks, by emmergency C section.... I had already been in labour fot two weeks then!!

When both of my girls were born I had a GSD, who everyone told me would be so jealous and attack the baby, so I had to get rid of her! No way! She adored both of the girls, and was a wonderful protector of them when we went out anywhere ;D
Shelley
Mum to Molly, Honey and Kitten
RIP my darling Bronte

Offline FumbsAuntie

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2006, 05:31:01 am »
CONGRATULATION S!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!
And im so happy to hear that everything has gone okay! One of my good friends is 22 wks along and is very worried about her newf mix and yellow lab adjusting to the baby, but i think that the dogs know!!
Good luck and please please post more pictures! if theres anything better than big paws its baby pictures!! :)

Kirsti

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2006, 06:04:59 am »
Oh my gosh!!! She is soo cute!!! Congrats on the new baby, Drake will be so cute with her! I can't wait to see what things the two of them will start doing  ;D!

~K

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2006, 06:06:35 am »
Congrats! She is so beautiful and precious! :)
RIP former BPO

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2006, 12:49:33 pm »
Congrats on such a beautiful little girl!!! :)

Anakalia

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2006, 09:51:12 pm »
OH MY!!  She's so beautiful!  Congratulation s, what a wonderful Thanksgiving suprise.  Drake will make a great big brother, I can't wait to see more pics of Paige and Drake together!  ;D

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2006, 10:05:50 pm »
What a beautiful girl! Congratulation s on Paige's arrival! So glad everyone is healthy! And I am sure Drake will love his baby sister in the coming days!

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2006, 08:47:21 am »
Congratulation s- Isnt she just a little Princess. LOVE the name.
Paige- Jake, Bella, Zoey, Bailey and Dakota's mom