Author Topic: Been awhile  (Read 2693 times)

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Been awhile
« on: December 03, 2006, 12:26:05 pm »
Its been awhile since I posted, but I am back and ready to start posting again  ;D Ill start off with some new pictures of the boys. Cant wait to get active again, I missed you guys :)Ill try not to over load you all with too many pictures right now LOL

Ill start off with Gauge and post 2 more replies with Grey nad Zeus pictures  :)

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Re: Been awhile
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2006, 12:31:23 pm »
And now for Grey  ;D

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2006, 12:34:39 pm »
And finally handsome Zeus  :) Its funny on how all Zeus' pictures look the same  :D

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2006, 12:40:33 pm »
Glad to see you back - Willow looks so much like Mr Grey

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2006, 12:42:26 pm »
Im so glad to be back ;D It was very hard to pick pictures to post cause I have soooooo many that i havent posted here LOL I am such a picture taking freak  :D

Nicole

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2006, 08:09:41 pm »
Hey Blair!
 Its good to see you! And all your kids look great...Gauge is getting HUGE! Speaking of that, in the pic of the three of you girls, Myranda is as tall as you! WOW!

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2006, 08:21:26 pm »
Hey Blair!
 Its good to see you! And all your kids look great...Gauge is getting HUGE! Speaking of that, in the pic of the three of you girls, Myranda is as tall as you! WOW!

I know my 10 yr old is pretty much as tall as me :-\ Im sure in a year or so she will be taller then me LOL Like I tell Ben all the time, I am not short, I am average height, she is just TALL  :D

Gauge is 9 months already!!! I cant believe he is that old, seems like just yesterday I was bringing him home. He is almost as tall as Zeus already. He has turned out to be a great dog though, we all love him to pieces. I am sure Zeus and Grey beg to differ on some days  :D
« Last Edit: December 03, 2006, 08:21:57 pm by Blair »

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2006, 10:01:10 pm »
Yayyyyyy Blair!  Welcome back! I've missed seeing pics of your boys (and your girls too!) ... they are among my favorites!

I LOVE the pic of Mr. Grey sleeping on your arm... in fact I love ALL the pics!  I too cant believe how big and grown up Gauge is !

Please post more pics of all three of your boys!  :)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2006, 10:06:47 pm by EllieAndBlu »