Author Topic: rottwieler/pitbull cross  (Read 2006 times)

Offline starlit_10577

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
rottwieler/pitbull cross
« on: November 13, 2005, 01:17:56 am »
I found this on petfinder the dogs name is Sydney! This lady has emailed me a few times and I have talked to her about the adoption fee. She might go down some. She just wants her to have a good home. Her is the web site

http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=5140631&adTarget=&SessionID=43781d3d4de3c1a4-app4&display=&preview=1&row=0&tmpl=&stat=
Reese 1y pitbull
Baby 1 year pitbull
Angel 1 year pitbull

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
Re: rottwieler/pitbull cross
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2005, 06:45:51 pm »
gggrrrrr... That makes me so mad! Need to find their dog a new home because they are expecting a baby!! What kind of stupid excuse it that? Dogs and babies get along ALL the time! Sheesh, at least give the guy a chance! Why did they even get him to begin with?

I hope you get him. You were such a savior for your other 2 dogs, I know you wouldn't treat this life so casually.
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline starlit_10577

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
Re: rottwieler/pitbull cross
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2005, 01:37:18 pm »
That is what I say! I called and talked to her and she couldn't even answer the questions I asked. Do you know how you get that feeling that someone is just looking for the money. THat is how I feel. But who knows. I just thought I would post it here and see if anyone could help!
Reese 1y pitbull
Baby 1 year pitbull
Angel 1 year pitbull