Author Topic: Felony!  (Read 3129 times)

lins_saving_grace

Felony!
« on: July 01, 2005, 09:07:29 am »
Look at that little paw print of Felony.  Oh My God!  Those paws are HUGE!!  It's a crime to be that cute!!!!!!!!!  Who does this little dollbaby belong to?   ;D ;

Offline slickerk

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
Re: Felony!
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2005, 01:33:41 pm »
me me me.... my mom said the same thing today, when she seen her.
 ;D "Look at those paws, she is gonna be huge Kristy". I just laughed. Yeah ma, Rotts usually get that way.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2005, 07:06:04 am »
lucky you.  definately a cutie pie.  I have a mini rott.  at least that's what my husband calls Grace.  Lady is so huge that Grace looks so little.

Offline slickerk

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2005, 08:54:03 am »
ahhh, they are both adorable! my husband actually wanted to being home another one (one of felony's brothers that was already paid for, but wasn't gonna be picked up or something). I was like... yeah, sure. Please give me like 2 years before you go bringing anything else home. I don't even want fish at this point. Just let me get used to the dog being here.

Offline karla_doitdoggy

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2005, 12:00:05 am »

what a cutie, I wish I could show you a photo of our baby RommUS but I am not sure how to add photo's to this site? Any tips?
Karla

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2005, 07:05:42 am »
yeah!  at the bottom of the box you type a message in...click on Additional Options.  when the box pops up that says attach... hit browse and upload the picture from where you have it saved and boom...the picutres shows up. If it's more than 250KB you may have to shrink it or crop it (i crop to take out some background and that works).
We wanna see pics.